Chapter 4: Lovely lad, shall we dance? (Luca Kaneshiro POV)

Luca Kaneshiro's POV| Later in the evening | Twigger warnings: Alcohol, Luca dancing, Lucy and Voxanne dancing in heels and drunk Ivy. 

I glanced at the clock and then at my glass. I gracefully took a sip while glaring a hole into my monitor. I looked around my room. The mess was anxiety-inducing. I carefully placed my glass on my desk and began to put clothes in the hamper and extra papers from college on my desk. 
Before I took over the Mafia, I was a college undergrad. Look at me now. 25 with an entire team of men under me, waiting for my every move like a game of poker.  I kept a poker face as I sat back down. I shouldn't have let my room get that messy. "LUCA!" The high-pitched Australian accent filled my room. "Get your sorry ass up and go dancing with me, Voxanne and Ivy!" Lucy demanded. 

my twin sister Lucy. I was older than her by two minutes and I took glory because I was the oldest. Vox's twin sister Voxanne is older than him by an hour and Ivy is younger than Ike by 5 minutes.  I glanced at my sister. She looks almost identical to me. "Come on Luca, It'll be fun!" I rolled my eyes. "Who else is going?" "Ike and Vox!" I sighed. I'm going to assume she roped them in before roping me in. I began to smile. "Sure, I'll go with you, What time should I get ready by?" "9 PM ~!"

I gave her a nod and then looked at the clock on my monitor. 8 pm... I have an hour. Lucy left my room and I stood up, stretching. I feel horrible for forcing Y/n and his brothers into a situation that they aren't comfortable in yet. I never even got his phone number to apologise. I texted Ike instead of ringing him. My text read 'I need Y/n's number, do you think you could find it?'

It seems like an acceptable text. I placed my phone beside my glass and went to my wardrobe. I should shower first but, I need to decide on my outfit. I went to my bathroom and turned the shower on. While letting the water best up abit, I took the chance to undress.

I looked in the mirror which stopped just below my stomach. Everyone says I have booba, but I don't see it. I am ripped though! I hummed when standing under the water, letting the water hit all my sore spots. I carefully washed my hair. I let the suds run down to the bottom of the shower. I watched as it ran down the drain. I grabbed the shower gel and squeezed it onto the exfoliator and washed my body.

After that, I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my body. I looked in the mirror again. If I blow dry my hair right now, it'll be very fluffy. If I use a towel to dry it, it will be damp but less fluffy... hmm... I grabbed my towel and dried my hair as best as I could. I walked to my room and dried off my body, throwing my towel in the hamper once finished.

I began to redress into the clean clothes and when I checked the time, Lucy ran in and told me to hurry up.

We went to Ikes place first, to pick up him and Ivy. Then Vox and Voxanne.

We reached the club, already buzzing from excitement. Ike looked a little nervous and fidgety. Ivy was similar. We went to the VIP section and began to drink. Ike and Ivy began to loosen up a bit. We went to the main area, where Voxanne and Lucy started dancing.... in heels. They were having the time of their life. 

After a few more drinks, Vox went off and flirted with someone and Ike fell asleep at the table. Ivy was still awake and decided to stay with Ike. I went to the bar to order another drink when I saw Y/N. I looked at the bartender. "I would like to buy his drink," I told her. She nodded and began working again. I took a breath and walked up to him. 

"Hey! Y/N right?" I was so nervous. "Yeah! Glad you remembered... uh... Luca~!" He was slurring his speech a bit. I smiled. "Would you like to dance soon?" I asked as gently as I could. "I would love to~!" He nodded. I couldn't tell if it was the heat of the club or if he was just really drunk, but he looked like he was blushing. He finished his drink and took my hand. "Let's dance," he said. 

The feeling of his cold metal gloves felt weird against the heat of his fingers. Y/n dragged me out to the crowded dance floor. We started to dance, mixing with the other dancers. Voxanne and Lucy came over to us. "Luca~~~~" Voxanne hummed. "We're boredddd" Lucy finished Voxanne's sentence. I sighed. "Girls, Y/n, let's go back to the table" I smiled. Y/N smiled drunkenly and followed us. We sat down at our table, where Vox had rejoined us. 

Ike was awake too. "Y/n, let me introduce you to the girls. This is Lucy, my twin sister" I spoke. "Voxanne, she's Vox's twin. Ivy is Ike's twin" I pointed out each girl. "There is Mysty and Shusan as well" Ivy chirped in. Y/n nodded, taking and processing all the information. I looked at him, studying him. "Where are your brothers?" Vox asked. Y/n looked at him like a deer in headlights. "Ohhh, Alban and Sonny are at home, Alban is too young to drink and Sonny won't drink with me around in case I steal something in my intoxicated state" 

I took one more drink and was officially drunk. Drunk Luca is flirty Luca. Lucy and Voxanne went dancing again. Ivy and Ike went home so it was Vox, y/n and I. 

Vox went off somewhere again. Y/n looked at me. "Hey, Y/n, let's go to my place~" He nodded excitedly. We went outside where my driver was waiting. "I will be back for Lucy and Voxanne." my driver said. 

We got in the car and couldn't keep our hands off each other. I pulled him onto my lap and we kissed. We had our tongues in each other's mouths. Y/n was whimpering a little and it was making me feel things. 

we got back to my place and went straight to my room.

Chapter 4 ends. Wordcount- 1095