Chapter 391-395

Beginne am Anfang

In the blink of an eye, it penetrated ten guard's chests. Before they could even come back to reality, it ended their lives.

Ten purple vines floated around in the air, resembling a purple barrier. It also emitted a pungent bloody smell.

Doctor Xie's face became extremely ugly and he sternly pointed at Hexi. "Xi Yue, don't be shameless. We had good intentions and treated you with respect, yet you have the impertinence to raise your hand when Elder Jiang was speaking, are you impatient of living?"

The smiling expression on Hexi's face slightly changed, her finger lightly caressed the Purple Abyss Vine as she sneered at him, "What? Didn't you say, it's merely a few insignificant subordinates, nothing more. Not worth any coins? Why are you angry now?"

Chapter 392 - To Create A Diversion

"If you guys wish, I can go to the marketplace to buy a dozen more and compensate you guys?"

"These words, didn't Elder Jiang just moments ago say them with his own mouth?"

At this moment, Elder Jiang's benevolent expression finally had a small crack. His expression when looking at Hexi became colder and gloomier.

Doctor Xie knew that Elder Jiang had moved to the point of wanting to kill, his heart was carefree as he coldly looked towards Hexi, mockingly saying, "Having been called Genius Doctor Xi, you really think you're a genius doctor."

"I'm telling you, it's best if you don't refuse a toast only to be forced to drink a forfeit. Today, if you obediently surrender and pay allegiance to my Jiang manor, we'll forget about this. If you dare to resist, your subordinate's end will be your end."

At this moment, Elder Jiang's voice also turned frosty. "Merely a few insignificant subordinates, if they died, then they died. It counts as an offer of apology for my subordinates offended Genius Doctor Xi. But Genius Doctor Xi, clearly understand your situation. Offending my Jiang family wouldn't serve any benefit for you."

Having heard what was said, Hexi lowly began to laugh, which slowly changed to arrogant laughter. "O, I seemed to have forgotten to tell you."

Just a moment ago, I already visited your Jiang family's laboratory, and found your hostages inside."

"Seeing as you guys were so enthusiastic and hospitable to my Xiao Li, I also gave Elder Jiang a very small gift."

By this time, Elder Jiang and Doctor Xie's faces greatly changed.

Doctor Xie involuntarily yelled out [1], "You...... You visited the underground room? What did you do in there?!!"

Hexi lifted her eyes up, under her long eyelashes was a pair of glorious and starry eyes, however they contained a cold light. "Didn't do anything, ah. It's nothing more than a fire, that completely burning all the things inside."

"Including those alive but inferior to death Medicinal Fertilizers, and also...... all the bound black spirit plants!"

"You- -! Unexpectedly you burned all our spirit plants!!" Doctor Xie loudly roared. Because he was extremely angry and distressed, his face warped, "Do you know how much heart's blood we spent, how many generations we had accumulated in order to be able to raise those bound black spirit plants?!"

Elder Jiang was also angered until his face turned blue. The gaze he looked at Hexi with no longer contained any fake good naturedness, all that was left was cold-heartedness. "Xi Yue, do you really think that this lao fu wants your replenishing arteries and veins extinct skill and will just ask for it from your mouth?"

"As long as you're captured and we use a searching soul method on you, you will no longer be able to keep your secret!!"

"An unable to tell good from bad, yellow mouthed child, lao fu wants you to regret your conduct today......"