The ceo sighed and walked down. Wow!! What justice is this, there were four of them who were seeing the movie and here he is the only one who got the punishment. But it's said that the leader gets the most punishment even if everyone is equally a part of the crime. And so here is the leader, sleeping on the couch without cuddling his husband.

****

The next day...

Tae sighed as he saw Jungkook sleeping, it's around 7 in the morning and he already woke up as he had many works to do. But as he came to the living room he saw his husband laying on the floor over his stomach snoring softly.

"Kookie, get up and go to our room." Tae spoke shaking the ceo a bit.

"Hmm." Jungkook asked waking a little.

"I said don't sleep here. Go to your room." Jungkook nodded at tae words and stood up going towards kitchen tae face palmed.

"That's kitchen, go this way." Tae rushed as he helped Jungkook to get near the stairs.

"Go carefully, Don't fall." Tae shouted to other who nodded showing him a thumbs up as he walked upstairs with half open eyes. Tae shook his head and chuckled, he wondered how can this man handles such a big company when he can't handle himself after waking up.

****

It was around 3 in the afternoon and the jeon's were still sound asleep. Tae wasn't at their mansion but was at jeon's mansion to get the final look of everything and discuss everything the last time. Well Jungkook was supposed to be with him as well, but wasn't able to as he was busy completing his sleep.

Tae pushed the door of the mansion and frowned as he found the house dead silent. His eyes widen in shock as he understood "THEY ARE STILL SLEEPING."He shouted to himself as he threw his purse on the couch and rushed to irene's room.

"Irene wake up." He spoke shaking the girl who was sleeping like dead person.

"God... Irene get the hell up it's your wedding for God sakes, go and fresh up you have a parlour appointment after half hour." Tae spoke as he dragged the half awake Irene to the bathroom.

"Nini, hyunie get up babies. Get up yeah I will go and wake your father." He spoke as he made the two sit on the bed so they won't fall asleep again.

Tae went to his room and wasn't even surprised when he saw Jungkook sleeping soundly with jeongguk cuddling on his chest.

"Gguk...ggukie baby get up." He woke the little boy first, who was quick to open his eyes and smile at his mama.

"Good morning mama." He spoke out of his habit and pecked tae's cheeks making tae forget everything and smile at him.

"It's not morning bub, it's past afternoon. Go get fresh in your room." He spoke as he helped gguk to hop off from the bed. Gguk walked to his room, leaving tae with his husband in the room.

"This man..." Tae sighed as he saw the smashed phone with a broken screen laying on the floor on the left of night stand. It was too predictable for him, as he know Jungkook gave thrown the phone when the alarm that tae set has rang.

"Kookie, get up." Tae spoke softly shaking the male.

"Kookie...get up please." He spoke shaking him more, but the male seemed to be unconscious more than sleeping.