13

(So there were already 20+ votes for falling for him?? That's why I am doing a double update of this story.)

Double update....

Love is feeling safe,
No matter where you are~~

***

Next day.

After having breakfast in the Jeon mansion taekook returned back to jungkook's mansion. Jungkook has asked or spoke anything regarding the last night. Neither he wanted to trigger whatever tae is scared off, nor he knew why he should be concerned and ask about this.

He was in his room, after getting ready for the office he walked down and frowned when he heard tae talking to someone on call.

"Yeah, it's totally fine. Just take care of them, I will inform him. Once again congratulations." Tae disconnected the call with a soft smile, he turned and saw Jungkook already in the living room.

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked.

"Aunt Rane, her daughter in law just had her delivery and is blessed with a baby boy. So she said she won't be coming till the baby and hee daughter in law gets healthy." Tae spoke.

"Hmm, did she told approx how many time will it take her to be back?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, she said atleast 2 to 3 months." Tae informed.

"Ok, congratulate her from my side too, are you ready for the meeting?" Tae nodded at jungkook's question.

"Great, let's leave enuwoo will join us at the company." Jungkook spoke, both of them walked out locking the door. They got in the car and drove to the company they had meeting.

****

3 hours later.

"It's fine I guess, the deal seems good." Enuwoo spoke from the back side seat ( he came to the company from taxi and is returning to their company with taekook).

"I think that too. But we shouldn't just tell them it directly, let's wait there are chances they will increase our profit percentage." Jungkook spoke and enuwoo nodded understanding the point.

Tae was driving the car peacefully as he has nothing to say between the ceo and the board of director. Jungkook was on the passenger seat while enuwoo on the back side. The car  started jerking and slowly stopped.

Three of them frowned when tae tried to restart the car but it didn't started. "I will check." Tae spoke getting off, he checked but didn't understood anything. He called jungkook's mechanic which usually handles this kind of situation.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as hi and enuwo stepped down too.

"Our car broke, I had called the mechanic but he said it will take half hour for him to reach here." Tae informed.

"God, now what?" Enuwoo asked.

"I will book a taxi." Tae spoke.

"No, don't book taxi. This is my favourite car and I won't leave it here alone." Tae was at the verge of rolling his eyes hearing jungkook's word.