Sixteen ○ I am Sorry!

Start from the beginning

"My heart has gone to ya, I don't give a-
It blows my mind how you did this to me...
With all of your shine, he's got the ruby~~"

Myungho clutched Mingyu's hand as he wasn't exactly reacting to anything except for looking blankly at the stage

"And boy I knew that this would happen just
From the start 'cause... he's got the ruby~"

"He's got the ruby~~"

"Oh yeah!! Oh yeah!!" The crowd shouted on the top of their lungs.

Oh yeah... oh yeah...

"Think I'm out my mind-
Pass me a Coke Zero to calm down~" He walked behind the stage and came back holding someone's pretty hands pulling them under the light.

Chan-

He quickly pulled the baby boy closer, tucking his hair behind the ears and softly caressed his lip with his thumb.

"Shit, this is red too!" He ended his song and pulled the boy in his arms, kissing him right infront of everyone. The cute "aww~" from the audience was clearly audible as the music already stopped after his last line.

Chan playfully smiled in the kiss that he wasn't really expecting, that too infront of so many people. After a long minute, Woozi finally decided to leave his baby's lips.

"Thank you for being the happiness of my life, Chan-ah!"

"Aigoo! Uri Woozi-ya... This doesn't suit you." Chan said wrapping his arms around Woozi's neck. His voice was mildly audible as he didn't have a mic for himself. But it was still understood by everyone, as they all were silent, cooing at the couple on the stage.

"Mingyu? Ya! Kim Mingyu!" Myungho tried to bring his friend back to his senses. But he didn't respond.

Woozi cutely pulled Chan's cheeks and then turned his attention towards the people.

"Its so nice to see you all guys cheering out for me. All your love and support is what made me the one I am standing here right infront of you. I wish all of you are happy wherever you are, in whatever you do and with whoever you are. Let's not give up on things that we love. Whether its your work or your love. Leave the worry for future and start loving the present."

They respectfully bowed to the people and were about to leave and something happened between the crowd.

"Mingyu! Mingyu! Please come to senses!" Myungho cried holding his head on the lap. Mingyu was unconscious laying on the floor and people around him.

Woozi tried to see what happened below but he couldn't as people flocked around. His security guided him to walk to the backstage.

"Jihoon Hyung! Mingyu! Woozi Hyung!" Myungho shouted as loud as he could trying to suppress his sob. Woozi stopped on his tracks and turned abruptly running into the crowd leaving his security behind. Kwan eyed Chan for Woozi's behaviour but he couldn't care less rolling his eyes and still followed Woozi.

"Mingyu!" Woozi bended on his knees holding his dear cousin's palm and rubbing it to keep him warm. Mingyu's body was turning cold and sweaty.

"I don't even have his medicines with me..." Jihoon almost cried. He got up trying to find his phone but he had left it in the green room.

He quickly snatched one of the people's phone who was recording the scene and quickly dialled for an ambulance.

"Can you all stop recording!" Woozi roared at everyone, while waiting for the call to be connected.

"Hyung, I think I have his medicine with me... I will check it quickly." Chan said running off the place and quickly bringing a bottle of water and his pill on the way.

Myungho helped Jihoon in making Mingyu have his medicine which ultimately brought him back but his vision was blurry and his head ached like hell.

Jihoon fell on his knees and hugged Mingyu finally and cried on his shoulders.

"I am sorry! I am sorry! Its all my fault! I am sorry!"