14

A FEW DAYS HAS PASSED and i've been busy with hero work lately

A FEW DAYS HAS PASSED and i've been busy with hero work lately. although, i still had enough time for myself.

today i was planning on inviting hawks over but when i called him, he didn't answer. i texted him a few times and still no reply.

i got so anxious to the point where every notification i get made me think it was him finally texting back. but, unfortunately it's just a bunch of other stuff.

i laid on the couch, sighing while looking at my phone and putting it away for a second. my phone rang and i picked it up as quick as possible, almost dropping it.

"hi hello.. owlet speaking" i answered the phone smiling like a freak. "good afternoon ma'am.. it's sir hawks' agency calling." he answered.

i didn't know how to react. should i be happy or not? i thought to myself since it was hawks' agency instead of himself calling.

"sir hawks has requested that you should dress up as soon as possible. he wants to treat you out today, ma'am." the kind sir explained. my eyes lit up, excitement filling my body.

"i-is he gonne be there?" i stuttered, nervously asking. "unfortunately not ma'am. he's busy today, but he wanted to treat you by giving you some of his money to spend."

damn alright.. i raised a brow. "mkay.. i'll be dressing up now. thank you for telling me!!" i lightly smiled. "sure thing ma'am, we'll be picking you up in a bit." he ended the call.

i got ready and decided to try and call hawks maybe one more time. i heard the phone finally ringing and i nervously bit my nails.

c'mon c'mon c'mon pick up.. i furrowed my brows. "yo" he answered, let's fucking go. i silently celebrated. "hi just wanted to ask, why's your agency suddenly telling me to dress up and shit?"

i waited for a bit and he chuckled in response. "just go with the flow~" he hung up. he fucking hung up on me just like that!? wow. my eyes widened and i groaned in annoyance.

i paused for a few minutes just staring at my phone's screen before finally shaking it off and heading out. i was greeted by the person i assumed who i talked to through the phone.

"looking wonderful ma'am." he smiled at me. i was wearing something simple, not too casual nor formal. "thank you!! so.. where are we going?" i got in the car. "just the mall ma'am"

i nodded in response and took a picture inside the car so i could send it to hawks for him to be updated; even if he wasn't active much.

after a few minutes we have finally arrived the mall. i had mr. agent with me for assistance and of course to keep me safe.

we entered in the mall and stopped walking for a moment. mr. agent pulled something out of his coat. "here's sir hawks' card. 'you could buy anything, just not something stupid' he said."

did he say.. card..? i paused for a second, my eyes widening. "i.. uhm.." i kept my mouth open as if i was about to say something. i slowly nodded, still shocked at the sight of a black card.

we walked further into the mall and saw a clothing store with hawks as the model in front of it. "tch" i smirked and rolled my eyes. i entered the store and saw that the clothes are actually nice.

"oh look, they have a shirt that has his feather on it" i pointed out, chuckling as if i was making fun of it. "would you like to try it on ma'am?" mr. agent suggested.

"nahh.." i shook my head, snickering. "it's funny how he has his face everywhere in here.." i stopped myself from laughing.

i saw my favorite clothing store and i entered in quickly. i picked two different tops and put it against my body. "hey mr. agent.. this one or this one?" i asked.

"i uhh.. i'm not that sure ma'am. maybe get both?" he nervously chuckled. "alright!!" i agreed and went over to the counter. "oh!! it's owlet!!" the worker mentioned.

"that's me..!!" i smiled widely. after a small chat with the worker, i payed with hawks' card and we walked around more.

i thought of anything else i wanted to buy, but nothing seemed to come in mind. so, i decided to buy something for hawks with my own money that i brought.

i looked for maybe a bracelet or a pair of earrings since he loves those. i entered another shop and noticed hawks modeling one of it's products.

i noticed a really nice bracelet and hoped that he doesn't have this one yet, since this shop was his favorite brand. i went to the counter and pulled out my own wallet.

"you aren't paying with sir's card ma'am?" mr. agent raised a brow. "i'm buying this for him, don't worry..!!" i smiled and payed for it.

after a few more walking i got tired and requested mr. agent to take me home. i was tired of walking and i really didn't know what else to do since this was so sudden.

we went back to the car and i texted hawks about everything, except the bracelet. he wasn't replying much but i know he'll check those out later.

ੈ✩‧₊˚