6

A FEW DAYS have past and they're finally done editing the pictures

A FEW DAYS have past and they're finally done editing the pictures. hawks and i have been called again, to show us the finished pictures.

"good afternoon miss owlet, good afternoon sir hawks." the facilitator of the whole photoshoot greeted, along with the editor of the photos.

"we have two sets of all the finished pictures. there's a black and white version, and a normal one. feel free to look at all of it" the editor offered us to use their computer.

"i like this one" hawks pointed at a picture of me. "yeah, i like that too!! thank you to all of the people who helped." i bowed as a sign of respect to everybody. "so, you ready?" hawks asked while we walked to somewhere a bit quiet.

"for the launch tomorrow? yeah i guess.." i answered "you looked great it the pictures." he compliments. "thank you, i liked-" i got cut off by the most annoying fucking voice of a man, ever.

"hey..!!! i see you two love to hangout ey?" my ex walks over and rests his arm on my shoulder. "mhm, we do. got a problem with that huh?" hawks raises a brow.

"oh no, not much. not at all!!" he lets out a chuckle while pulling me in closer. "you're very funny aren't you. what's your name again?" hawks fake laughs.

"andrew. nice meeting you.." my ex waits for a response and offers a handshake "do i have a need to introduce myself?" hawks scoffs and ignores andrew's offer.

instead of taking andrew's hand, he pulls me and we walk away heading to the editor's office where everyone was.

hawks' perspective

hawks' perspective

"do you ever get tired of these parties? i've already been to 3 in the past few days." owlet yawns. "i think it's just your quirk, owlet." i looked over to her.

"you seem to be close today" i said "the thing is, i only know you and a few other people here" she admits. we walk to our table and i helped her with her seat.

"they really outdid it with this party, wow" she looks around her. the party had flashing lights, a dj, a whole bar in the corner and some small seating areas. it was kind of cramped and it almost felt like a club.

"probably the most 'party' party i've attended after the other ones we've been to. you know what i mean?" i lightly smiled. we chat for a while and had a few drinks.

i wanted to go to the bathroom but i noticed that owlet was really having trouble staying with other people. i didn't want to leave her alone but i figured maybe just for a bit, i hope she can do it.

"hey, owlet? i'll just go the restroom real quick. stay here" i told her while lightly caressing her back. "okay!!" she nods and pulls out her phone to entertain herself.

your perspective

"y/n..!! saw you all alone here so i figured i'd stay with you for a while.." andrew butted in. oh please not now.. "what do you want?" i sighed, annoyed.

"nothing..!! anyway, where's your clingy boyfriend at? that hawks guy?" he chuckles "hawks is not my boyfriend, please get titles right." i paused "and that's sir hawks for you" i added.

"if he isn't your boyfriend then maybe we could start over, you know?" he runs his fingers down my thigh. "uhm, no" i furrowed my brows and answered with a disgusted tone.

"please, baby.." he cups my face "hey. who are you to fucking touch her like that?" hawks says in a low voice. andrew drops his hand "she isn't just some girl you could play with, you know? and no, being her ex doesn't put up with that." hawks' wings grew bigger.

hawks signals me to stand up. he grabbed my hand and ran towards the exit. andrew was left there speechless while everybody stared at him, making him feel humiliated. heh serves that bitch right.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚