13

I FLIPPED OVER to the side, slightly opening my eyes

I FLIPPED OVER to the side, slightly opening my eyes. a pair of arms were wrapped around me as i held it close. where's my jacket.. my shoes, wait.. what!? i turned to the person.

"oh my god." i paused and sat up "oh my god!?" i was confused on how i should be reacting. i woke l/n up "hey.. good morning" she rubbed her eye.

"by any chance did we fuck last night!?" i worriedly asked "hawks!!?? no!!!" she pushed me away, making me fall in front of the bed. "then what did we do!?" i ran my hands through my hair.

"i can't believe i slept with my jeans on, ew." i scrunched my nose. "hawks, you have other important things to worry about and you're worried about sleeping in your jeans..?" she crossed her arms.

"okay.. what did i do? what did we do? what happened.. i got drunk didn't i!?" i walked around in circles. "hawks!!! sit your ass down!!" she retorted.

i listened and sat down beside her. "so!! uhm.. you kind of pulled me in with you?" she paused "mhm okay.." i crossed my arms and bit my lip.

"and.. you said 'i love you' like a few hundred times, which i answered every single one of them to. and now you're my boyfriend" she calmly said.

i raised my brows and smiled "oh shut up.." she hit me lightly "who asked?" i widely smiled "you did." she pressed her fingers on her nose bridge.

"oh.." my shoulders dropped "you seem disappointed" she furrowed her brows "i just thought you'd ask first but.. you're my girlfriend!!??" i covered my mouth.

"yeah so.. what now" she shrugs "i'm your boyfriend..!!" i giggled and covered my mouth again. "it's like you're the girlfriend.." she scoffs and walked out of the bedroom.

"wait, i'll fly you home l/n." i offered "call me y/n" she looked back and continued to walk to the bathroom. "wow.." i nodded then smirked.

i followed her to the bathroom and i did my morning routine along with her. "you know, you were awfully annoying to sleep with" she wiped her face with a small towel.

i sighed while brushing my teeth. "wings.." i said before spitting the toothpaste out in the sink. "i can call you whatever now?" i asked putting my toothbrush back in its place.

"doesn't matter, really" she shrugged and walked out of the bathroom "just not that disgusting nickname.. people.. tend to.." she paused.

"tend to what?" i got curious "fans think you call your 'girlfriends' a ridiculous nickname" she rolled her eyes and followed me into my bedroom.

i grabbed a new set of clothes "get straight to the point..!!" i chuckled and looked at her. "..baby bird" she paused before snickering. "seriously..!!??" i furrowed my brows in disgust.

she cackled "baby bird!!!" she pointed at me while laughing her wings off. "oh my god please i would never, that's fucking disgusting.." i shooed her out of the room so i can get changed.

i got changed and i put on my shoes "pfft.. 'my sweet sweet baby bird~!!' fucking nuts!!" y/n mocked, laughing "shut up oh my gosh. if you don't i'm gonna for real start calling you that." i rolled my eyes standing up.

"no please.. okay, yes i'll stop" she shook her head and stood up, as we walked out together, heading to the building's rooftop.

"okay, race you to your house?" i smirked, stretching. "nuh uh, no thanks." she rapidly shook her head. i let out a small chuckle and we flew to her house.

ੈ✩‧₊˚