1

I DRESS UP in my best suit and tie

I DRESS UP in my best suit and tie. i was on my way to a fancy business exchange event, i call it. basically, a meet up with a lot of pro heroes and their managers.

as i arrived, lights were flashing and sounds of cameras shuttering filled the whole area. "and here he is!! no. 2 hero, hawks looking all fancy tonight, ready to get all the ladies!!" the host mentions.

"no need for that last comment, i think.." i mumble to myself chuckling while waving to everybody. i walked on the red carpet, posing to all the cameras i see. "hawks!! look over here please!!" a photographer waved and i smiled then followed a pose.

"you ready sir hawks?" my manager asks "maybe a few minutes more." i suggest as i posed for another camera in front of me. obviously, a lot of screams from the fangirls already took over once i got near them.

more camera's had been taken out once another car arrived. as the car door opens, there goes a pro hero i have never seen before. she was wearing a tight black dress on and some long gloves with matching black heels.

it was a backless dress. she looked stunning. "oh!! look here, pro hero owlet!! (your h/n) no. 11 on japan's charts!! such a beautiful sight." She smiles at everyone and mouthed a "thank you" to the host.

i was star strucked. i had never seen her before and yet she's the no. 11. i wasn't noticing but i was full on staring at her. "sir? let's go in?" my manager asks again. i held up my hand, showing them to wait.

another photographer shouts "owlet!! please, please show and spread your wings for us!!" more screams were heard. i look at her direction. wings? hm. i raised a brow. "of course, anything for you guys.." she chuckles and turns to show her back.

shit, she's.. she had wings. just like me. she's beautiful.. she had grey wings, with hints of black and brown. she had a big wingspan, and every flap of her wings made me stare all over again.

"sir?" my manager spoke, making me shake away my thoughts. "yes.. yes, let's go." i turn around and we entered the venue. i couldn't stop thinking about it. another pro hero who had almost the same wings as me.

she soon entered the venue and i noticed her wings were practically gone. she was getting some food at the snack bar. i pretended to get some too, just to talk to her. i was a bit hungry anyway.

"have we met?" i gave a smirk "oh.. no actually. i know who you are though" she chuckles and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "you probably do, i-" i got cut off.

"miss owlet? someone wants to talk to you about their deal. right over there is your seat." their manager pointed out and lead her over to her seat. she waved softly and mouthed an apology and bowed.

i'll talk to her soon.. i waved back and went over to get my food to put on my table. another pro hero with a set of wings.. huh? i still couldn't get that thought out of my head.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚