An adorable foreigner Part2

A/N: recently just watched the new Spider-Man across the spiderverse movie, it was so good, can't wait for the next part. Anyways here's the part 2 and I'll be working on other oneshots and there might be crossovers, so yeh.

I sat on a bench after I did my normal routine in the morning and I still have 45 minutes left until class starts so I'm just sitting here reminiscing about yesterday and how I've grown quite fond of Mei.

She's indeed a very smart individual, she's also very adorable and cute, not like beautiful or anything just simply cute which compliments her petite figure being a loli just like Sakayanagi.

Now that I'm on the topic of both Mei and Sakayangi, they both very similar somewhat but obviously one has different features, for example, where as Mei has the ability to walk [Absolutely foul Kiyopon 💀] Sakaynagi is more superior in terms of planning and critical thinking, now that I've thought about it... what would happen if both Mei and Sakayangi, switch personalities? Truly troublesome if it were to have it happe-

"Kiyotaka-kun?"

Huh? Who dares interrupt the masterpieces monogoules?! Oh wait it's just Mei.

"Hm? Mei?"

"What are you doing here Kiyotaka-kun? Class is about to start in 15 minutes"

15 minutes? It seems I've been monogouling for a very long amount of time.

"Oh really? Alright then"

I get up from the bench and was about to walk away until Mei held my wrist, which stopped me from walking away.

"Would you p-perhaps, walk to c-class together?"

I turned my gaze to lay upon her flustered, red face, it seems it must've tooken alot of courage to ask someone this question.

"Yeah sure, if you don't mind at all"

We started walking class together and it seems that Mei has also grown fond to me as she seems to be more comfortable and calm when around me and also not mention her shoulders are touching my arm as we walk together. [Already making her move 😏]

She also seems to be pretty embarrassed and her face is flustered... have I just captured a heart of a maiden?! Of course, as I , the perfect masterpiec- wait I just turned into Koenji there for a second. But seriously there's no way I captured her heart that easily... right?

[Bro has a whole harem and doesn't even know 🤦‍♂️]

We arrived to class with only 4 minutes left until class starts, I proceeded to walk to my seat and Mei went to hers.

I've been getting stared at alot, it seems the event that took place yesterday has spreaded far quicker than I assumed. And as sensei walked in then proceeded to start class, Satou has been glaring at me. Very troublesome indeed. [Why can't bro have peace 😞]

Timeskip, Few months later

Can't believe my first year has already passed... to recap, I've successfully captured Karuizawa Kei as my pawn and defeated Ryuen, and made sure he wouldn't drop out.

I got invited by Satou to go on a date this Christmas but I politely declined since I've already made plans with a certain someone.

"Where would you like to go Kiyo-kun?"

"Sigh"

"Did I interrupt your monogoules Kiyo-kun?"

Yes, I'm currently in the mall with Mei, as she said she pulled me out of my monogoule... but I'll let it slide. Since these past few months, I've grown more comfortable with Mei and she even made a nickname for me, which being "Kiyo-kun"