Magical phase 19🧚‍♀️

Start from the beginning

Aathreya : ishan open the door!! Don't do something you will regret later.... Just open this damn door (he shouted)

There comes guru shambu and his wife. Guru shambu stopped aathreya.

Aathreya : guruji!! Don't stop me! He is hurting mahina. Can't you hear her sobs and yells?

At this time they heard ishan's dominating deep voice.
.
.
.
~Ishan : how can you let another alpha to scent you? (He said in a dangerous dominant voice). ~
.
.
.
Guru shambu : did you scent her aathreya?

Aathreya : yess !! I did that to calm her.

Guru shambu : your scent triggered his alpha violently and that's the reason for her suffering.

A lone tear escaped from aathreya's eyes. He felt so helpless.

Aathreya : please do something!! Let him stop abusing my sister.

Guru shambu : That's all in mahina's hand. She had the medicine all she have to do is to make him drink that. ( he tells it like an easy task but in reality it's not an easy one).

He continues..

Guru shambu : and please everyone dismiss from here!! They are mates... So everyone please leave this place.

He held aathreya's hand and dragged him out from that place. Hasita stand there like a statue. Everything happening like her husband's wish, no she can't let his cruel act to win. She turned towards vikram and riya and opened her mouth to say something but stopped in middle seeing her mate standing their with a smug smirk.

Virrdharaja : what are you doing here? Didn't you hear the words of guruji? Come with me!!
He too dragged hasita with him. Vikram and riya looked each other not knowing what to do. Soon they too left the place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just an inch distance between her hand and the medicine before she could grab the glass. She was pulled back and thrown to the cold floor.
.
.
.
.
Ishan : why are you so eager to give me that drink? Huh....

Mahina some how managed to sat on the floor.

Mahina : it's a me-di-cine!

Ishan : for what? To kill me? So you can do your dirty works without any trouble.

Mahina looked him with her anger felt eyes.

Mahina : STOP talking like this!! ( she shouted). You are talking to your omega(her voice filled with rage).

Ishan : (chuckled darkly ) ohh now you remember you are my omega, not when you let some filthy alpha to touch you!

Mahina : Stop speaking like I'm some one who cheats on you!! I'll never do that and even if I want to cheat your mating mark will kill me. (She stated the truth).

Ishan eyes turned green. He puffed  his hot breath filled with rage. At this moment she know what's coming to her.
.
.
.
*SLAP*
.
.
.
That was so forceful for a second mahina see darkness and again she was slammed on the wall aggressively by her Alpha. Mahina dared to look his eyes with her tear bleary eyes. She felt scared is an understatement she petrified under his gaze. He latched his lips on her neck and increase his hold on her waist definitely that will leave a mark on her porcelain like skin. She lifted her from that place and throw her on the bed. Before he could hover above her mahina moved away and climbed down from the bed.
.
.
.
.
Now they were standing opposite to each and the bed was between them.

Mahina : Al-Alpha... You are treating me so roughly!! It's hurts alpha ( her voice broke at the end).

Ishan : how can you let another alpha to scent you? (He said in a dangerous dominant voice).

Mahin smelled herself and found she smells like her brother.

Mahina : it's aathreya's scent alpha ! He scent me to calm down me.

Ishan slowly climbed on the bed with his hands and legs. Before he could held her hands mahina managed to grab the glass of medicine. Instead of give it to him, she drank that in a Swift motion. Ishan pinned mahina on the wall .

Ishan : why you drank that? To show me you are innocent? Huh... Tell me sugar plum!! He shaked her. But without saying anything she connect her lips with him. Mahina used this chance and let the medicine she saved in her mouth transfer to ishan, without any choice ishan gulped down the medicine.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishan moved away from her and held his head. He groaned in pain clutching his head. He felt like he is going weak. Mahina panted and tried to fill her lungs with oxygen that was sucked away from her.

Ishan : you sneaky fox? You Traitor!

He slapped her across her cheek which painted his fingerprints on her cheek. Blood started to ooze out from the corner of her lips, without caring about that he again slammed his lips with hers. Mahina's leg started to tremble, she gripped ishan's shoulder for support , who bend down to pick her up.
.
.
.
He laid mahina on the bed who's crying silently.

Ishan : you are acting so feisty!! Let me show you who is on the control here!!

(Even though ishan felt dizzy cause of the medicine still he managed to say this).
.
.
.
Ishan started to strip down and stripped mahina also. Mahina protested his action and cried loudly but ishan was deaf to hear her painful sobs. Soon she stopped protesting and let him to do whatever he wants to do with her body. That night he forced himself on her untill he passed out cause of the medicine.
.
.
Mahina laid there wide awake looking at the ceiling with so many scratches and wounds. Tears flowed freely from her beautiful eyes. She looked at her side to find now calmly sleeping ishan. He is sleeping like a baby but she can't wrap off the image of beast  from her mind.

Here,

Aathreya entered the chamber allocated for him. He shut the door and slide down to sit on the ground. His heart pondering in his ribcage. He felt so helpless, still he can hear his baby's agonizing yells. He covered his ears with his hands and shut his eyes tightly. After what felt like an hour whole palace become silent. He removed his hands from his ears only to hear the silence. He stayed there like that. He can't sleep.

Meanwhile,

Hasita can't find herself to sleep. She too hear the yells of mahina . She looked at her side to see her mate who caused so many troubles sleeping peaceful like those yells are like a lullaby to him.

That's the night that held many souls awake with heavy heart.

To be continued.....

How is the episode?

A/N : Happy 2 years me as an author ❤
          # 2 years of endless memories 💜

Do forgive my mistakes and flaws. Share your thoughts in comment. Don't forget to vote.

Follow me on Instagram
@the_word_flow

With love,
Diya❤