When mansion was in my view I again took look on her but still she was sleeping. One of my bodyguard come and opened door for me.

I came out and ran to other door and opened it. I picked my babygirl in
bridalstyle and entered into mansion.

After entered, I called maid. Because Halmeoni went to her granddaughter's wedding. "Zara, change her into comfortable clothes." I ordered her and she nodded. I took babygirl in my bedroom 'cause it is bigger than other bedrooms.

I slowly made her to lay on bed. I heard knock on door. "Come in." I said in usual cold tone. Maid came in and ask. "Mr. Park, I bought clothes, can I change her clothes?" I nodded and left the room.

Time skip

"Mr. Park, I cleaned her and changed her clothes." Maid said and leave.

I entered in room and saw her sleeping body. I got near her and sat on the floor facing her. She looks so cute while sleeping.

Suddenly my mobile started to vibrate and it's call from Jungkook. I try to get up but.......

She hold my hand

She held my hand and pull me towards her. I balanced myself and sat on bed's edge. Mobile was still vibrating and my babygirl was not leaving me. I cut the call and try to free but she held me more tightly.

I don't know how much time has passed that I was staring her. My eyes felt heavy and got closed.

Time skip to next morning

Morning sunshine hit my face and I opened my eyes while try to adjust light. I saw other side only to see my babygirl's cute face.

I freed myself and took shower. After shower I decided not to wakeup babygirl, because whatever yesterday has happened she was still in that shook.

When I came down, I saw Halmeoni was in kitchen, cooking for us. I went to her. "Good Morning, Halmeoni!" She smiled and wished me back.

"How was your granddaughter's wedding ceremony?" I asked her.
"She was soo happy. After all she married to her beloved childhood friend."
I just did 'O' and congratulates her for her granddaughter.

Suddenly the noise came of like something broke. Halmeoni and I looked at eachother and there it hit me, babygirl is still in room.

[Y/N'S POV]
Because of sunlight my eyes open, I saw myself in unknown room on bed.
I try to think what happened last night. My head was paining like hell.
Then it hit me that yesterday I slept in Jimin's car, after that I didn't remember anything.

I thought he did something to me and immediately I peak in blanket which is covering my body. Did he changed my clothes. I don't know what to do.
I got scared. Then I feel my body smelling very bad and decided to take shower.

I try to get up but suddenly my head felt heavy and I felt dizzy. I lose my balance and was about to fall but I hold bedside table. While holding table for balance by mistakenly I pushed glass and it broke.

I sat on bed then suddenly bedrooms door burst open. I saw Jimin with someone. Jimin came to me and help me to sit on bed.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked me. I just nodded. "Halmeoni, can you please make lime juice for her." The old lady nodded and left from the room.

"Don't worry about your clothes, maid had changed your clothes." Jimin said. "Are you able to shower by yourself, or should I call maid?" He asked me. "No, no I will do it by myself." I replied. "Ok, I'll leave you so that you can take shower." I nodded and he left.

I went in bathroom and then went into bathtub.
Jimin is really nice I misunderstand him. He took care of me, he told to maid to change my clothes......

[JIMIN'S POV]
I went downstairs to bring lime juice for my babygirl. I saw Halmeoni but I didn't saw juice with her so I went to her and asked Halmeoni where is lime juice. "The lime juice is ready, I told Zara to give it to her"

"Mochi who is she? why she is with you? Is she okay? When I was with you in your room at that I saw her face was pale." Halmeoni ask me questions on questions without giving me any chance to answer her questions. The I spoke. "Halmeoni she's the one about whom I talk with you everyday." And Halmeoni did 'O'
Yes I told Halmeoni everything

{Flashback, three days back}

When I came to mansion, I was smiling like an idiot. Halmeoni noticed my smile. "Jimin is everything alright, why are you smiling like this?" Halmeoni ask me while smarking.

"About what you are talking I don't know" I said trying not to get catch in lie. "Now Park Jimin is going to lie to his Halmeoni?" Halmeoni said in teasing tone. "Jimin, who is she?" When Halmeoni asked me about her, I got shook. "How do you know this?" I asked her. "Oh my Mochi, your blush and your eyes are saying everything." Halmeoni said.

"Okay so there is nothing left to hide now." I surrender myself and told Halmeoni everything what happened that day in cafe.

{Back to present time}

"Jimin, did something happen last night?" Halmeoni asked me. "Halmeoni..... actually, yesterday night I was in club with my friend as same club as Y/N was. She was vibing on dance floor. Then a guy came and try to flirt with her, he was touching her disgustingly. I can't bare this anything but I try to be calm." I pause. "What happened next Jimin, did that guy did something to her?" Halmeoni asked me in worried tone.

"The guy was trying to kiss her. I can't bare his action and lose my control. I punch him and brought her in Park Mansion."

"Don't worry my son, she will be fine." Halmeoni said with sad smile. "I hope to so." I replied. "Mochi, can you please request her to stay in our Mansion?" Halmeoni asked me. "Halmeoni, you know, I'm Mafia, she can get scare of me." I try to explain.

"Mochi, just for me about her parents, I'll talk to them." Halmeoni requested me and I can't refuse her. "I can't ask her, but you can ask. If she say no so let her do whatever she wants to, because you know that I don't like to force any women." I said to Halmeoni.
"I know she will stay here." Halmeoni said with clap.

To be continue...

______________________________________

Please follow and share your baby mochi's ff/story 🥺💜
______________________________________

HELLO ARMY!

SORRY FOR BREAKING ROUTINE THAT WE HAVE DECIDED ABOUT HAVING UPDATE ON 'SATURDAY' & 'TUESDAY'.

BUT FROM NOW I WILL NOT BREAK ANY PROMISE OR ROUTINE.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜