Chapter 13: The Yakuza Dies Tonight.

Start from the beginning

As people complimented my suit, I opened a portal to Nezu's office. Nezu looked up from his paperwork and looked at the group. He nodded and pulled out his M82. people were shocked by the size of gun that Nezu was using. I turned at the sound of a door opening. I nodded at Aizawa and snipe as they entered. Once everyone was ready, I opened three portals. One to the building that Snipe was going to, a different building that Nezu was going to, and one to the front gate of the Shie Hassaikai HQ. Aizawa and the New DMC went to the front gate with me. Everyone had comms in their ears.

Izuku: Snipe, Nezu, you in position?

Snipe: Affirmative.

Nezu: Affirm. Two people behind the door. One bulky male and one slim female.

Izuku: Roger. Don't go loud until I kill them.

Nezu & Snipe: Affirmative.

I walked up to the door. I equipped Beowulf and punched the door off the hinges. There were a few weird looks thrown our way by the people walking by.

(3rd person POV)

Aizawa watched as two heads flew over the wall, one after the other. He took this as the signal to go. He beckoned to the students. Everyone ran through the door. Most people other than Aizawa, Ryoshi and Hanako were a bit off put by the headless corpses.

Izuku (comms): CLEARED HOT!

*BANG*

*BOOM*

Everyone flinched as Snipe then Nezu fired their weapons.

Aizawa: Ryoshi, Take Izumi, Shoto and Hanako with you and head right, I'll take Shoka and Katsumi with me to the left here.

Ryoshi: Roger that. 

~Following Aizawa's Squad, AKA: A-Squad (Aizawa POV)~

I started throwing my opponents with my capture weapon while Shoka froze the enemies and Katsumi exploded them (Non-fatally). We were tasked with subduing the eight bullets and anyone who got in our way. We were permitted to kill, but told to try and take the eight bullets alive. Once the room was cleared, I felt an odd sensation, as if I was drunk, I lost all sense of equilibrium and stumbled. I looked at my students and saw they were also stumbling and falling over. So, this was someone's quirk.

I looked around and saw a man with a white mask drinking some form of alcohol, spilling most of it on the floor.

Aizawa: Deidoro Sakaki. I'm going to erase his quirk. When I do, Shoka, you will freeze him, got it?

Shoka: Understood, Eraserhead.

I looked at Deidoro directly, and felt the tingling in my eyes that comes when I activate my quirk. Suddenly, everything returned to normal. I could stand properly. Shoka sent a wave of ice at the opponent, but he managed to dodge. I threw my capture tape at him to immobilize him. Shoka managed to freeze him this time. I felt the heaviness of my eyelids as my eyes started to close.