I simply covered my head from the blows as it's already taken enough damage and once they finished, I got up and pulled my hood over my face carefully walking to the bathroom. As soon as I got their, a ring erupted in my ear but I slowly walked into a stall and locked myself in there before picking up my phone and reading the caller ID. Carl.

I answered and held the phone to my ear. "Hello..?" I slurred.

"Was that your blood? Please tell me that wasn't yours." He begged.

"Uh... no.. no it wasn't." I fumbled over my words.

He hesitated before saying, "Ok. Just lemme know if you need anything."

"I will... thank you." I said and hung up before he could say anything else. I started sobbing after that. So bad that I pulled my blades out of my purse, rolled my sleeves up and got to work.

I made a total of four cuts before I realized I probably shouldn't lose to much blood. I wrapped gauze around it to stop the bleeding and stood up, but as soon as I stood up, I hit the wall and blacked out.

A couple hours later, I woke up in the bathroom.

Oh shoot...

Immediately without even thinking, I called Carl. He answered on the sixth ring.

"Hey." He said quietly.

"So um.." I quickly pulled my sleeve down. "That blood.. was mine. But I didn't want you to worry so I lied-"

"Why're you telling me this now?" He asked.

"I um... blacked out in the bathroom and Ive been sleeping in here since this morning."

"What?! It's fucking lunch time- what happened?"

"I don't.. exactly remember-"

"No more lies Olive." He begged.

I sighed and said, "Elijah hit my head against the locker as I was putting my stuff away."

"Fuck." He muttered. "Fuck fuck fuck."

"Carl-"

"Where are you at?" He asked.

"Junior bathroom." He muttered.

"I'm on my way, hang tight."

"Ok.." I whispered.

Within seconds I heard running down the hallway. Like.. full on sprinting.

"Olive?" Carls voice rang out.

"In here.." I muttered.

"Open the door, I'm gonna take you to my place and shit. V, my neighbor can fix you up."

"Carl.. I'm fine." I muttered.

"Just open the door and I'll decide that." I slowly reached up and opened the door and used the side wall to help myself up. Carl opened the door and peeked in then instantly turned away. After a few seconds he looked again and once again, turned away.

"Is it bad?" I asked pushing the door open and looking in the mirror. The right side of my face was completely covered in blood, my hair looked tangled up and knotted. I held a hand to my stomach and said, "I think I'm gonna be si-" Before I could finish I turned around and threw up in the toilet. Carl walked in and closed the door, holding my hair up for me.

"Let's get you to V. I'll write a note."

"Will they let you?" I asked, looking up at him.

"When you've sold guns to most of the teachers in School, yeah.. just act dead. Do you mind if I carry you?"

He's too bad for me || Carl love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें