As soon as I caught her eyes, she quickly ended her call and turned her whole attention to me, which made me rub my hair sheepishly

"Hi" - I greeted her and watched her get up from the stairs and dust off any dirt from her pant.

I watched her take a deep breath and pinch her nose, no doubt trying to calm her anger.

"You have 40 minutes to get ready." - she declared, checking her watch.

I watched her view shift to a guy brushing his teeth, staring at her rather inappropriately. I watched her roll her eyes and call him out - "Hi, handsome." waving her hand.

That guy's eyes widened when he realized that she was speaking to him and he quickly ran away in embarrassment.

"Ass." - I heard her curse under her breath, which made me slightly smirk.

"Are you going to just stand here and gawk?"- She asked me, raising one eyebrow.

"No" - I immediately refuted but my heart was surprisingly not in agreement with my brain today.Listen to me, my dumb heart.

"You have 38 minutes." - She reminded me of the time.

I mockingly bowed and ran back to my room - "Yes, your majesty. Your peasant will be ready soon."

(38 minutes later)

Khushi's POV

Arnav still has not come up from his hostel. I have already gone through two glasses of mango milkshake and I am still hungry. I woke up around 4 am and haven't eaten any food. My stomach was growling with hunger and I am supposed to wait for him to take breakfast together. Dad's orders!! Apparently, it's rude to eat a meal alone especially since I was supposed to take care of my guest. Urgh, this rule sucks. And, also how old is he anyways, that he can't enjoy food in solidarity? 

(10 minutes later)

God, how long could it possibly take for one person to shower?!

I watched him rush to my Arnave, dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Dear lord, people are going to think that we are siblings now.

I had borrowed one of my friend's scooter to take Arnav around the place. I wore one of the helmets and handed him another helmet. It was a pink ladies helmet, seeing which he pouted. 

"I am not wearing that." - What's with men and the color pink? Why is he complaining? I'm literally wearing the girlier version of the pink helmet.

"Please wear the helmet." - I almost begged. I am starving over here and we are arguing regarding a bloody helmet.

"Forget the helmet." - He told me after sitting behind me on the scooter. He accidentally touched my thigh in the process and it just pissed me off.  I really need some food in me. 

"Why?" - I asked him annoyed.

" I have a tendency to forget useless shit."- He stated. That's such a stupid reply. My brain is unable to tolerate stupidity since my stomach is growling for food.