Chapter 14 (Mini Story) - Stop in Paris

"Can we go in here?" Cecilia asked and pointed at a shop on the street of Paris. "We can go wherever you would like my dear," Max said and was pulled into the store. The store was lined with leather purses and designer clothes. "Max, look at these shoes," Cecilia said and showed him deep red heels, "aren't they gorgeous?" "Those would look lovely on you," Max said and thought about how good she would look. "Get them," Max said after a moment. "I need to look at all of the other options," Cecilia said and put the shoes back down. "I want you to get anything that you would like," Max said and picked the shoes back up. "Max," Cecilia said and gave him a questioning stare. "You deserve whatever you would like. I want to spoil you," Max said and winked at her. She smiled and walked around the store with Max. "What do you think about this dress?" Cecilia asked Max and pulled it off the rack and set it against her body for reference. "I love it," Max said and grabbed it from her. "Max, you really don't need to do this. I can pay for my clothes," Cecilia said and tried to grab the dress back. "No. I want to treat you today. I feel like I never get to show you how much I appreciate you so here is my thanks," Max said. Cecilia gave him a hug with her clothes still in his hands and kissed him on the cheek. "Aww I love you Maxi," Cecilia said and grabbed his cheeks as he smiled.