thirteen.

"Chels this looks so good."

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the plates of food Chelsea had beautifully laid out in the conference room, she'd even opened the middle sliding door, which I had no idea existed, I thought they were two separate rooms, to make it one large room with the table in the middle.

"I know right," Chelsea grinned as she bumped me with her hip and I nodded at her, her smile not dimming as I made my way back to my desk, my eyes finding the time and I saw there was only ten minutes of the day left.

I had no more emails left to answer and I instead used my last ten minutes of work to perfect the out of office reply before I turned it on and double checked everything before putting the phone onto voicemail and shutting down my computer.

It was Christmas in two days!

I was so excited and I was about to make it everyone else's problem.

I put my bag on my desk before I pushed my chair in and I made my way towards Harry's office and pushed the door open easily, to find Harry on the phone.

I smiled as Harry looked up at me, a smile on his lips before he rolled his eyes and I just shook my head at his behaviour as I made my way over and Harry rolled his chair out for me.

I took my rightful seat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him as he rolled his chair back into his desk and I felt his chest rise and fall easily under me.

"Yeah, m'still here," Harry said into the phone and I stifled my laugh.

"No, I just think this should have been brought to my attention at least two weeks ago, if not before."

I had no idea what Harry was talking about, or who he was talking to but he sounded very sexy when he was mildly annoyed at people.

People that weren't me.

"I'll tell you what Jones," Harry said slowly and I bit my lip. "I'm going to go and enjoy my Christmas party with my staff, who are all very good at their jobs and don't make stupid and incompetent mistakes like you have, whilst you work late to right your wrongs."

I jumped as Harry slammed the headset down onto the received and I pulled back from his chest to look up at him, my brows furrowing at Harry's grumpy face.

"Are you okay?" I asked, reaching up to smooth out the crinkle between his brows and I frowned as the crinkle went away, only to come back again and I realised Harry was really grumpy.

"No," Harry huffed as he cupped my cheek and I pouted.

"But I will be."

I didn't get a chance to say anything, or even attempt to make him feel better as his lips met mine with force and I blinked rapidly before I closed my eyes and lent into him, my lips moulding around his as he pulled me tight against his body.

The hand on my face stayed put as Harry's tongue slid into my mouth with ease, whilst his other hand wandered around my body before he slipped it into my dress and cupped my boob, my bra stopping him from getting where I knew Harry wanted to be.

"Okay," I pulled back out of breath and wide eyed and Harry huffed as he opened his eyes and I saw his blown out pupils. "People are still here."

"So?" Harry muttered as he dipped his head into my neck and pressed soft lipped kisses to my skin as he cupped my boobs over my dress.

"This is making me feel better."

"I'm glad," I said honestly. "But, we have a party to attend."

"Do we have to?" Harry huffed as his teeth nipped at my skin and I slapped at his chest. "What if I wanna keep you locked in here with me?"