"I thought the whole point of us all going was to do it together," Nadia pointed out quietly and I felt bad.

"We can, Alexei can piss off."

"Ivy," Harry warned and I rolled my eyes at him, why was he such a dad? "I'm not a fan of roller coasters so Alexei and I can watch you two go on it."

"It's hardly a rollercoaster," I told him. "It's just like a ghost train, it's not scary at all."

Harry raised an eyebrow at me just as he turned into a street to find a parking space, the quick ten minute drive was just that, quick and I felt my entire body heat as I realised Harry had parked us in the same street that we'd parked for our date.

I pressed my lips together as I climbed out of the car, Harry's hand finding mine almost immediately and I peered up at him, his green eyes bright and sparkling under the streetlights and I knew he remembered it too.

I hugged Harry's arm to my chest as we walked, my siblings fighting amongst themselves to get Harry's attention and I was happy to listen in amusement as Harry tried his best to give them his attention equally.

"This is why I didn't want them spending Christmas with us," I told him as we waited to cross the street and I felt my cheeks heat as I remembered him getting mad at me for not looking both ways as I crossed the street.

"They'd behave if we were around other people," Harry said and I shook my head, they really wouldn't.

"Besides I quite like having people vying for my attention so much, really does wonders for m'ego."

I rolled my eyes at his cocky face and Harry pressed his lips to my head as he laughed, I didn't even get why my brother and sister were so obsessed with him.

Actually, that was silly. I did get it, because I was as equally obsessed with Harry, maybe even more so, but I had a valid reason to be, he was my boyfriend!

He was just some guy to them and they were weird.

I looked around at all the bright lights as we joined the queue to get in through the green gate and I wondered what Harry would want to eat.

I was always the same and ended up eating several churros and donuts because for some reason donuts from a van were the best kind of donuts, and I always ended up making myself feel sick and I was fully planning on doing the same this year.

I was a creature of habit and I never learnt.

I hovered alongside Harry as he got all of our electronic tickets scanned before he pulled me into his side again as we made our way into the park and my siblings were bouncing around behind us and this was before they even got any sugar.

"Haunted mansion?" Harry asked and I nodded excitedly making Harry laugh.

I looked around in awe as we fought our way through the crowds, Harry looking over his shoulder every so often to make sure my childish family were still with us and I got more and more excited as we approached the ride.

I grinned as I saw the outside façade of the ride, the cute green and red Christmas wreath along the top of it, always made me laugh.

It was like the most half hearted attempt to make it festive and I lived for it!

"Look it's a short queue," I tugged on Harry's hand as I pulled him over towards the ride's ticket box and I stepped up and smiled at the bored looking man just as the people in front of us moved to join the ride queue.

"Four please."

I held my phone over the card machine easily before I handed Alexei and Nadia their little paper tickets before we joined the queue for the ride.