Soon enough everybody had arrived, everybody hopped in a car and drove away. Y/N was stuck in a car with Koyo, Tachihara, Gin and Akutagawa . Koyo was driving, Y/N sat between Gin and Tachihara, Akutagawa sat in the passenger seat.

Y/N was watching TikTok, she saw one of the passabger princess videos. She grabbed thee phone that was playing music and played the song that went with the videos. Once the music got to the park people used to make the video, Y/N leaned forward. She full of smacked Akutagawas thigh and gripped it. "Hey there passenger princess" Y/N said with a smirk. Evrybody in the car at that moment started laughing. Akutagawa looked confused and honestly a little bit scared for his life. But he blushed when he realised Y/N was holding his thigh. Y/N slid her hand away from his thigh and sat back. She grabbed the fuck out of both Tachihara and Gins thighs next. "You thought you were safe?" Gin turned red, she started to stammer. Tachihara blushed as well. "Nope" he sighed. "You four are my bitches now" Y/N sat back and rested her arms behind her head.

Y/N leaned back and sighed "sorry guys, I tend to act out around hot people" she jokingly explained."is that your attempt at flirting?" Tachihara rested his hand where  Y/N'S hand gripped. "Yeah, it got me a hot boyfriend a month ago. So why can't it get me four hot bitches now?" Y/N sighed again. Gin and Akutagawa were blushing hard. Tachihara only had a light coat of blush. Koyos next.

The car ride was over and they had arrived at the beach along with everybody else. There weren't a lot of people there. Koyo set up an area for Y/N, Kyouka and herself. Soon, Kyouka ran off to go play in the water. Y/N got bored and decided to go for a swim.

She swam far away from everybody, she couldn't even hear them yelling or talking anymore. She swam out of view from the crowed. She now walked on land, because it was so quite she didn't expect anybody to be behind the rocks. However there were three people. One girl and two boys. One boy who had weird marking under one eye  and messy brown hair. The other boy had white hair with red highlight, his eyes remained closed. The girl had resist hair and she looked younger than the two other boys.

She walked by them not thinking anything of it. She failed to notice her necklace slipping off of her neck. "Wait! Miss!" One of them called out catching Y/N's attention. She looked back and saw it was the brunette, he was picking something up and rushed over to her. He held the girls silver necklace with a red gem on his palm. "You dropped this! Here you go!" He said, Y/N just looked at the piece of jewellery for a second then went to feel her neck where it should have been. It wasn't there, she sighed. "Thank you very much. I'm Y/N." She held her hand out to the man who instantly accepted it. "My names Tecchou Suehiro, pleasure to meet you Y/N" he shook her hand graciously. "Are you here alone?" He asked the girl as he let go of her hand. "No, I'm here with some friends. But their too loud so I don't really wanna be there with them" Y/N shook her head lightly. "Hm. I See, would you like to join me and my friends. We're not a very noisy bunch!" He offered, he seemed very kind and genuine. "Why not, only if it's alright with your friends" Y/N closed her eyes and tilted her head upwards. "come hang out with us!" The girl shouted from behind Tecchou. The man with white hair smiled in Y/Ns direction, they seemed to be welcoming her so she sat down on a rock. "My Name is Jouno Saigiku." He gave her a smile as he introduced him self, she introduced herself back. The girl with red hair ran up to Y/N and stuck her hand out. "Well, Y/N. My name is Teruko Okuta." Y/N shook her hand and nodded. "Nice to meet you"

A little bit of time has passed. "Well, I have to go but it was nice to meet you guys!" Y/N waved as she ran away back to find Koyo.

When she had arrived she saw that the people looked distressed. When they saw her they're distress slowly turned to relief. "Where were you?!" Chuuya yelled out. "I was just over there." Y/N pointed behind her to a bunch of rocks pretty far away. "You should really warn us before you run off like that." Akutagawa scolded. Now a small crowed filled with Koyo, Gin, Akutagawa, Chuuya, Kyouka, Tachihara and Higuchi had surrounded her. Higuchi latched herself onto Y/N. "You scared me! We all though you had drowned!" She practically cried. Y/N pet her head to attempt to comfort her. "You scared all of us, Y/N" Tachihara scolded her. "That's your guys fault for not having faith in me" Y/N shrugged. "Are we going, I'm cold, tired and wet." Y/N shoveee as the wind hit her back. Chuuya walked behind her and draped a towel over her shoulders and she tightened it around herself.

The same people hopped into the cars. "Have I told you how got you guys look all wet?" Y/N swing her arms around Tachihara shoulders. They all played along with her attempts at flirting. She whipped out her phone and started to text Mia.

TEXT
MIA

Y/N: bro I'm bored. Wanna 'go out' tonight?

MIA:I though you would never ask. Can't wait to get Hogg with you pookie.

Y/N: Yeah... see you in 30?

MIA: see you in 30.

Y/N put her phone away and saw Tachihara looking at her blankly. "Going out eh? Getting high?" He laughed at Y/N. Koyo suddenly remembered something. "I remember how you were two hours late to an executive meeting one time because you were so high. And you though yoh had hung up the phone on boss. Haha! You broke your sink and your ceiling fan." Koyo laughed as she drove the car. "Oh don't worry. We will be responsible." Y/N stated as Koyo hummed with sarcasm.

They pulled up to the building and hopped out about ten minutes later. They bid their goodbyes and all went to their apartments. Y/N had ten minutes to get ready. She knew that Mia would record everything because she always did. She opened her door and threw her towel away. She got dressed in her usual skin tight black top with hip windows and cargo pants. About five minutes later, Mia brushed through her door.

"LETS GET HIGH!— whoops, forgot to shut the door" Mia closed the door behind her and Y/N pulled out alcohol, drugs and cigarettes. "Let's hope we don't stumble into a strip club and become a stripper this time" Y/N has remembered the last time they did this.
___
Y/N woke up on a bed with Mia sleeping beside her, she heard her phone ringing. She answered the phone and the boss spoke. "Y/N, I have been told that you were high and left the apartment and you have yet to return. Where are you?" He asked her. "Fuck... i don't know" She jumped up from the bed and looked out the window. "why the fuck are we in Mexico..." Y/N didn't sound scared, she sounded like she knew something like this would happen. "God. I'll get you and your friend a plane back, be at the airport within an hour." With that he hung up. Mia squirmed awake. "Dude. We're in Mexico." Y/N said with her usual cold voice. "How the fuck did we— I don't even want to know. Can you speak Mexican?" Mia asked, Y/N just looked at her blankly. She was pretty convinced that Mia was still high. "Yes. My boss had booked us a plane back to Yokohama. Let's get ready." Y/N and Mia didn't pack anything so they were already prepared to go.
___
The flight took all day. Mia had called her mother to come pick her up, and Y/Ns boss had called for her to get picked up by Chuuya, It was very dark out and she was tired from the plane ride. She jumped into the car with Chuuya and he laughed at her. "Mexico, huh?" He knew she made some very stupid decisions when she was high, but he didn't expect this. "Yeah, I don't know how I got on the plane, I'm holding so much drugs right now." They drove back to their apartments.

" They drove back to their apartments