You Scared Us

Yn woke up from his nap by a loud noise. He yawned and gave his back a big stretch before looking around to see what made that noise. He looked to his right, then to his left, but when he looked to his left he was met with a phone and Addy and Amelia smiling at him. "Wha.." he mumbeled around his paci confused.

"Addy and I came to wake you up, but her and I thought you looked really cute so we took a picture, but SOMEONE forgot the flash was on." Amelia said giving Addison a dirty look. Yn blinked slowly and then opened his arms and reached out to Addison.

"Is someone little?" Addy asked in her mommy voice. Yn didn't answer, but pouted and reached for her further. Addy smiled and picked him up, tossing him over her shoulder. "Jelous?"she asked, smirking at Amelia.

"Maybe a little.." Amelia said and followed Addison out of the room.

Addison set yn down on the couch and turned on the TV for him. Yn smiled and watched contently as Addy went to go make him a snack before dinner. Amelia sat next to him and smiled as she watched him giggle at the cartoons. Soon Addison came over and handed him a bowl of cheerios, which he ate quickly then set the bowl besides him, moving off of the couch and onto the floor.

Amelia and Addy watched him for a minute, then Addy ushered Amelia to the kitchen to talk. "I love him, I feel like he's really the one for us." Addy started, her eyes glossy.

"I agree, I mean I know there's still a ways to go until we can call him our little, but I'm definitely willing to do what it takes." Amelia replied, pulling in Addy for a kiss. Suddenly, they heard a cry from the living room. "Uh oh." They both said and ran towards yn.

Yn was still sitting on the floor but now he was crying.

"What's wrong?" Addy asked, reaching for him and picking him up.

"B-bun.." yn stuttered out, trying to calm down.

"Hm?" Addy said confused.

"Wabbit?" Yn asked. Amelia realized what he wanted and ran off to find it. She came back quickly and handed Mr. Rabbit to yn. He smiled and stopped crying quickly, then reached for Amelia. She took the queue and lifted him out of Addy's arms and into hers. "Jelous?" Amelia said. Addy gave her a funny look and went to go make dinner.

Amelia sat down and started to play with yn before he yawned and leaned into her. "Tired already? You just woke up mister!" She said playfully. "Dinners ready honey!" Addison yelled to Amelia as she sat down to eat. They ate and soon after put yn to bed, then hit the hay themselves.

At around two A.M. yn woke up from a nightmare covered in sweat and started balling his eyes out. He covered his mouth hoping no one would hear and thankfully they didn't but when he had calmed down he was to scared to go back to sleep. "Maybe I could go tell 'Mewia and Addy.." yn thought, still in little space. He crawled out of bed and walked to their room slowly, stopping in front of their bed. "Hey.." yn whispered as he gently poked the lump closest to him. Turns out this was Addison, and she woke up and looked at him. "Yes sweetie you okay?" She asked. Yn realized the pet name and blushed but Addy didn't think anything of it. "I-I had a bad dweam.." yn said, starting to get embarrassed for waking Addy up over that.

"It's alright yn, do you want to come sleep in our bed?" Addy asked, scooching over to reveal the middle of the bed. Yn crawled into bed with them and hugged Addison tightly. "Sowwy."

"It's alright, we all have bad dreams sometimes, now go to sleep." Addy said, hugging him back and watching as he sighed contently and snuggled into her with a smile plastered on his face. Her own smile grew and soon they were all asleep again, happily.

Yn woke up the next morning at around 4:30 A.M., and decided to leave to go to his place so he could shower and get clean clothes.

Amelia and Addy woke up to their 5:30 alarm going off, however when they woke up Yn was gone.