Y/n: W-what?

Jungkook: Get back to reality lady

Jungwoo: Sbsijieshkl!

Jungkook: Yes baby? Do you want something?

(Jungwoo put his hand on Jungkook's face and just stare at him)

Y/n's Mind: Atleast he finally cares for him incase I'm gone, Shit! Please tell me I'm not whispering again and I'm actually thinking in my head

(He didn't say anything so you calmed down)

(You just silently stood behind them while looking around)

Jungkook: He's Hungry

(You looked at him as he turns around to look at you)

(You then looked at Jungwoo and went near them to take Jungwoo away)

Jungkook: There's a couch over there, you can feed him there

Y/n: No-

Jungkook: I'm leaving 

(He left the room as you went and sat on the couch and started breastfeeding him)

Time Skips

Jungkook: *knocks*

(He waited for awhile but no one answered so he just opened the door and found Y/n and Jungwoo sleeping)

(He went near them and picked up Jungwoo then put him in his crib as he went back to Y/n and carefully picked her up and brought her to her room)

In your room

(He laid her down and slowly laid down beside her and started caressing her hair)

Jungkook: I'm not letting you go anywhere... You're mine now, your stuck with me.

(He slowly smirked and kissed her forehead then wrapped his arms around her waist and went to sleep)

Time Skips to Morning:

(You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing you do is check Jungwoo to make sure he's there beside you)

(But he is not with you again as you immediately sat up which made you dizzy as you closed your eyes for a second before opening them again)

Y/n: Calm down Y/n, nothing is gonna happen to Jungwoo

Y/n: Wait, how did I end up here, wasn't I in Jungwoo's new room? He must be there!

(You stood up and went to the door them twisted the door knob and luckily, it was open)

(The door was slightly open and you were about to go inside but stopped when you heard something)

Jungwoo: *Giggles*

Jungkook: Who's my cute boy? Hmm?

(You peaked from the outside and saw Jungkook tickling Jungwoo)

Jungwoo: *laugh*

Jungkook: *chuckles*

(He picks him up and sat on the couch)

Jungkook: I love you my Son, I will never let anyone hurt you, I will never let anything happen to you

Y/n's Mind: Atleast now I know, he's gonna be safe here

(You knocked making him look at the door as you slowly entered the room)

Jungkook: Why are you just standing there? Sit down

(You sat down on the couch aswell but a little far from him)

(He suddenly grabbed your thigh and pulled you closer)

Y/n: Can I ask you something?

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: Can I please have my phone back, I promise I won't call for help

Jumgkook: No

Y/n: Please!? I just want to take a picture of Jungwoo, I've never got to take a picture of him

Jungkook: Then use my phone

Y/n: What's the difference, its still a phone, just give me back mine instead 

Jungkook: I said no, I already offered you mine, Take it or leave it!

Y/n: *Sigh* Nevermind...

Y/n: Can I have him please

Jungkook: Why are you always taking him away from me? Can't I hold him for at least an Hour?

(You kept silent)

Jungkook: Everyone is leaving later, don't think of escaping because there's still Bodyguard around the House

5 hours later

(Everyone already left with some Bodyguards, left guarding the House or should I say, Mansion)

(You were just playing with Jungwoo when you suddenly heard something break downstairs)

Y/n: What was that? I'm pretty sure the Guards are outside and there's no maids her

(You later ignored it and put your Attention on Jungwoo again when you suddenly heard Footsteps and whispering)

Y/n: Should I go check? Maybe it's dangerous.... Jungwoo be quite okay?

(You stood up and went to the door and slowly opened it)

(You looked around before slowly walking down the stairs)

Y/n: Mark?...

(You looked around and noticed the door open as you were about to go to it, something suddenly hit the back of your head making you black ou)

.....?: We got her

Btw guys what's you Favorite song other then bts songs?
Mine is Daylight by David Kushner
Such a banger

Comment down yours?

To be continued

Join me on Wattpad and show some love to my fanfiction by voting, commenting, and following! Thank you."