Ser Alderus

Name: Alderus Sand

Occupation: Sworn sword of Dracarys Targaryen, sword Master of Dracarys Targaryen

Looks: possessing the tan skin of any dornishmen, Alderus has shoulder length brown hair, a strong jaw with a trimmed beard and steely hazel eyes. The man is known for his strong physique as well as his massive height. He's usually seen wearing his golden armor, gifted to him by King Viserys for obediently watching over his grandson.

Height: 6'7

Title:
The desert titan

Background:
Alderus was born a Bastard of house Toland to the head of house Elaria Toland. He was loved by his mother and she made sure he'd become a master of the sword. Alderus was prepped by his mother to become the new head of house Toland, however, she died of poison and the house seat instead went to her sister Arianne Toland and her husband Draedon Toland. Having suspected his mother's death was a coup, Alderus killed his aunt in cold blood. Because of this Alderus was brought before the overlords of house Toland, the Martells, who ultimately banished the Dornish bastard. Alderus, wanting to make a name for himself, would pledge loyalty to house Targaryen and eventually rose through the ranks of the royal guard; becoming the sworn sword of Dracarys Targaryen.

Appearance:

Armor:

Personality: Alderus is incredibly loyal and a honor bound man

Personality: Alderus is incredibly loyal and a honor bound man. He'll honor all his oaths to the bitter end. He enjoys his lordship and will follow the prince into the flames if he asked him.

Fun fact: Alderus hates Ser Criston Cole.

A/N: Hey all, I thought it'd be smart to share more about our favorite dornish Bastard. Expect the next chapter either later today or tomorrow. Alright, stay awesome 👌.