"He's right you know," I said to Stiles who glared at me. "You're not helping," Stiles told me making me roll my eyes.

"Except you're not the only one," Stiles said to his dad before moving aside slowly and looking toward Deputy Parrish.

"You are so unbelievable," I told Stiles who had the cockiest smirk on his face.

"I know, and you dated me anyways," Stiles told me making me look at him before smiling at his dad. "We'll be heading out now," I told his dad.

"Please, drag him out of here." His dad said to me making me smile. "With pleasure," I said to him before grabbing Stiles by his ear and dragging him out of the sheriff's station.

"Ow, stop. Okay, I get it." Stiles said to me making me let go of him. "Why do you want to get a background check on him?" I asked Stiles as I hopped inside the jeep.

"Because I don't trust him." Stiles told me making me laugh, "You don't trust anyone." I told him, "Hey, how come you trusted me the minute I came back." I told making me raise my eyebrows.

"That's because you were and still are the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Stiles told me making me look down probably blushing like crazy right now.

"Okay, you're going way too far," I told him laughing a little before looking up at him with a smile.

"I might but I'm just saying the truth. You are." He told me making my smile widen even more.

"Stop, or else your going to make me regret me breaking up with you and being just friends," I said to him. Stiles is making this even harder for me, with all the words he's saying it just makes me want to grab him and smack my lips together.

"I'm not giving up on you or us." He told me before he started the engine. I looked at Stiles and every time I do my heart always burns up when I see his face.

Ugh, Stiles why can't you stop? I can't with you, you are making this harder. I said to myself laying my head on the window.

And what I'm thinking on my way to school is. How am I supposed to stay just friends with this idiot who I'm madly in love with?

"So what's your big plan, to figure out what's going on with Theo and why he is here?" I asked Stiles trying to change the subject. "Um- I don't know yet," Stiles said letting out a sigh.

"If you say he isn't who you thought he was then I believe you and I'll help you," I said to Stiles with a smile. "I know you will." He told me.

"So, Theo he was in your Fourth -grade class right before I left from beacon hills?" I asked him making him shake his head. "Yep, he came right after you left actually," Stiles told me making me bite my inside cheek.

"You, Scott became friends with him or what?" I asked him. "Um-, I guess," Stiles said to me making me gasp.

"You guys tried to replace me. Oh, My God, I thought we were friends." I said to him wiping away my fake tears and making him laugh a little.

"We could never replace you if we tried," Stiles told me making me smile. "I wonder how it would feel living without and going through supernatural every day," I said to him. This has always been in my head and I guess I had to say it.