Tae looked up at the mirror making eye contact with her husband ,smiling.
"Yes,I am so excited..but also nervous" hearing tae Jeongukk turned her around making her face him and pulled her closer wrapping the arms around his waist.

" It's Okai love , everything will be fine" Jeongukk consoled while pecking her forehead making tae close her eyes and while softly.

Even though Jeongukk is also nervous but he is more excited to know the baby gender.
"Do u want a boy or a girl..?" Tae asked looking up at him with her hazel eyes while still hugging her husband with her chin on his chest.

Jeongukk looked down and pecked her nose making her scrunch it cutely.he nuzzled into her soft baby chubby cheeks and mumbled.

" I want a girl! I want to spoil her with love but it is also fine if it's a boy, I will teach him basketball and then...." Jeongukk continued imagining how he is going to do all the things for their unborn baby whichever they ask looking like an excited kid while talking about their unborn baby.

Tae is looking at him heart eyes how lucky she is to get such a caring and lovely husband along with a beautiful family having mother in law and father in law who look after her as their own daughter.

"I Love U" hearing the sudden confession jeongukk stopped talking and looked at tae who is already looking at him with a love filled eyes with a fond gaze on him.

"I Love U more" jeongukk said back and kissed her who immediately kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck.

^

^.^

jeongukk and tae made their way downstairs. Jeongukk is helping tae to climb down the stairs carefully while holding her hand with his another arm around her waist protectively guiding her down stairs. both Jeons and Sharma's looking at the cute couple smiling. Sharma's arrived a few days back staying with jeon's for the gender reveal party. Sharma's don't want to be burden to them and said they would just at the hotel but Jeongukk didn't let them saying that they should spend time with their daughter and insisted them to stay even jeon's agreed for that and didn't let them go and stay at the hotel. Tae is so happy that she can spend her time with her parents as much as she want.