~ t w e n t y t w o ~

Start from the beginning

He jumped in excitement and grinned. He was feeling so so happy.

And why not?

The day he was waiting for finally was here.

The person he was waiting for finally was here.

His The One.

He had loved her even before meeting her.

He had longed for her even without expecting anything.

Who says you always need to spend decades with them to love them?

You mother starts loving you even when you were just a zygote.

Your father starts buying clothes and toys for you even before he sees you.

Then why can Romantic Love be like this?

If the saying that Couples are made in heaven then why can't one feel the other one's existence even before meeting him?

Manik has felt that.

He had always knew that on this planet there is someone, made only  for him. And that's why he was waiting for his The One with all his love.

And he finally realised it.

He finally got to know who is his The One and this happiness isn't letting him stay calm.

His heart is beating at abnormal pace.

His thoughts were chaotic.

But still, his soul was Calm. Finally!

And he couldn't stop himself from sprinting out of his room and shouting for his family to wake up, standing in the middle of hall.

So what if it was only 3:36 am in the morning?

They are his family.

They are ought to know it first.

Be it Earliest Morning then!

He was too happy to care about this for now.

.
.

Nandini was awake too. She was looking at the shining moon in the dark night. There were frowns on her face.

This evening when saw was sharing her thoughts with Manik, she was pulled back in her past. That past she was running from. She couldn't sleep. Everytime she closed her eyes, she would snap them open because her mind would flash memories she was running from.

She looked at her palm where she was holding a bracelet. It was her gift and the only thing from her past life she has kept with her all these years alongwith the pendant,  which she lost and she was very sad about it.

She looked at the bracelet and again closed her palms resting her head on the window pane closing her eyes.

"You need to do this Nandini."

"You are .. You are saying me..to.. to k..kill my ba..by."

"Illegitimate baby who have no future ahead. Are you freaking mad? You yourself are a child. Are you listening to yourself?"

"What is this girl still doing in My house?"

"Papaji...."

"Tell this girl to leave my house NOW!!!"

"Papaji, where will she go?"

"I don't care. She is dead to me.! Heard me? She is DEAD!!! The girl sitting here is a disgrace to our family. And I do not tolerate such mud in my house." And with this the old man grabbed her arm tightly and dragged her till the mansion gate and threw her out like a garbage in the heavy downpour.