chapter nine

Once upon a time in the world of Transformers Prime, Optimus Prime was leading his team of Autobots in a battle against the Decepticons. As the two factions engaged in combat, the Decepticons appeared to be at a disadvantage and started to retreat. Optimus Prime sensed victory and proceeded to pursue the fleeing enemies.

However, little did the Autobot leader know that this was all part of a plan, orchestrated by Megatron himself. As soon as the Autobots were out in the open, the Decepticons activated their trap. The Decepticons, led by Starscream, Thundercracker, and Soundwave, emerged from their hiding places and surrounded Optimus.

At first, Optimus thought he could take them all down, but he quickly realized that the Decepticons had no intention of fighting him. Instead, they started to tickle him! It was like nothing Optimus had ever experienced before. He tried to resist the urge to laugh, but the tickling was just too much for him.

The Autobots outside of the circle were in shock. Bumblebee yelled, "Optimus, what the slag are you doing?" Optimus couldn't answer, as he was laughing too hard. The Decepticons were laughing along with him, feeling quite satisfied with their successful tickle attack.

The tickling continued for what felt like hours, but it was only a few minutes. Finally, the Decepticons had enough and stopped. The Autobots were relieved, and Optimus realized that despite how embarrassing the whole situation was for him, he had gained a newfound appreciation for the humor of his enemies. The two factions returned to their respective bases, the Decepticons feeling satisfied with their victory and Optimus with a newfound respect for his enemies.