Alison Argent

Riley POV:

After a couple of minutes of asking Meredith where Lydia was she just kept answering with the same answer. "She doesn't want to be found!"

"Guys can I talk to you for a min?" Isaac asked , we followed him into Scotts bathroom.

"What?" I ask when we get to the bathroom.

"I have an idea. We should tortrure her into telling us!" Isaac stated.

"What? No!" Stiles blurted out.

"I am just staying , we don't have to torture her. We could just scare her!" Isaac defended his idea.

"Isaac! You cant physclogically torture her either!" Stiles carried on. The two of them were such kids!

"Okay , Isaac no torture of any kind! Stiles what are we going to do?" I asked , trying to take control of the situation.

"I don't know , I don't know what to do with a banshee!" Stiles argued. But that was what made me think. Lydia is a banshee , which means Stiles does know!

"Stiles! Lydia is a banshee." I stated.

"Yeah , and?"

"And you have the biggest crush on Lydia , you know everything about her. Do what you do with Lydia." I said , Stiles quickly ran out to Meredith and tried to get her to talk.

~~

Everything Stiles said , Isaac repeated. "Isaac , will you please just let me handle this. I have more experience with Banshees!" Stiles stated , he took his job very clearly.

"Yeah and mental patients." Isaac retorted as he came and sat next to me at the back of the room.

"Is anyone going to get that?" Meredith asked.

"Get what?" Stiles became confused.

"The phone."

"Yeah Stiles , the phone!" I exclaimed as I stood up and handed her my phone , which was turned off but she didn't know that.

Meredith held my phone to her head for a short while before handing it back to Stiles. "They say.." Then Meredith said some French words that I didn't hear.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>

We were on our way to get Lydia , Stiles and Scott in the front while me and Isaac were in the back. We arrived at the same time as Alison and Kira.

"If I am right then you can get power from holding my hand." Isaac whispered to me.

"Yeah , why?" I asked confused to why he was bringing it up.

"Well in case anything happens here tonight and you need it. Just come and take it." Isaac reassured. I just smiled.

"Thanks."

We all stood by the open gate and looked to Scott.

"We have done this before guys.. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around like this and we saved Malia! That was a total stranger , this is Lydia!" Scott did a fine attempt for a motivational speech.

"I came to save my best friend!" Alison stated , showing her support.

"I came to save mine." Scott said looking to Stiles.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac shrugged while everyone looked at him , typical Isaac! He turned around and lead us in.

Scott and Stiles went one way while me , Kira , Alison and Isaac went another.

"Kira turn around and go home. Take your friends with you!"  Kira's mom ordered as we walked around the corner to face her and the oni. Alison drew her bow and arrow ready to defend while Isaac flicked out his calswes and gave me his hand to absorb enough power to fight.

"I cant , when I looked at the game I realised who I was actually playing .... You!" Kira retorted to her mother.

Alison drew her bow back and aimed it. "Call them off!" She ordered.

"You think you can take him alive , you think you could save him?" Kira's mom answered , ignoring Alison.

"What if we can?" I asked.

"Your friend is gone!"

Kira took a step towards her mother. "What if he isn't , what if Stiles doesn't have to die? What if Reece didn't have to die either?" Kira asked her mother making her feel sad clearly as the oni prepared to fight.

"I can see I am no longer the fox fire anymore Kira , you are but the nogitsune is my demon to bury." Kira's mom finished as the oni disappeared from behind her.

Then something happened to Kira's mom. "What is that?" Isaac asked.

"What does that mean?" I continued.

"It means there has been a change in owner ship!" A voice came from behind , it was stiles' voice but it wasn't him!

We turned around to face the nogitsune to see him surrounded by the oni. "It means , they belong to me!"

The oni drew back their swords and aimed them at us before running and beginning battle. Kira and Alison fought with their weapons and Isaac had shifted , staying close enough for me to have enough contact to draw more power if I need it.

Isaac took down an oni but it simply got back up,  I blasted my hand towards it sending the oni backwards and into the wall. This seemed to anger the other oni as two of them attacked me. I didn't have enough power to take them both at the same time. Thankfully I didn't have to as Kira was by my side.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac shouted to Kira's mother as we began to lose the fight. No matter what we did they just got up. They just kept fighting!

"You cant!" She responded. I then looked over to see Isaac being slashed with swords.

There were two of them , they just kept cutting until he fell to the floor.

I looked at Alison and nodded to her as she shot them with an arrow.

I ran to Isaac , using my power to get rid of one of the oni.

By the time I looked back I saw the other one about to kill Isaac. "No!" I screamed as I jumped in front of him.

He was lay down so I was on top of him , we thought we were going to die. Isaacs arm wrapped around me as I buried my head into his neck. Waiting for the impact of the sword. Yet it never came we looked up to see Alison had killed it!

As me and Isaac tried to get to our feet we turned to see a sword driven through her chest.  All the oni disappeared and Scott caught her in her arms. Isaac looked over and fell back to the ground in shock and pain.

Scott and Alison began to speak as I threw my self down to Isaacs side. Tears strolling down my face. I bent behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He squeezed my arms tight as we watched Alison die in the arms of her first love. While my first love was in my arms.