381-390

Chapter 381 Return of the wealthy daughter (20)

    Cheng Yi originally wanted to send Ji Ning back to school.

    It takes a long time to get from the airport to the school, and the dormitory closes at 11:30.

    So, Ji Ning went back to the villa where Cheng Yi lived.

    The first time is raw and the second time is familiar, when I came this time, it was not as strange as last time.

    For Cheng Yi, Ji Ning has a natural trust. He walked a long way with her and gave her many opinions.

    He once reached out to her when she needed it most, and he also patiently enlightened her.

    Well, maybe there is also the plot in the novel, Ji Ning loves Cheng Yi, has feelings for him, and wants to stay by his side.

    Cheng Yi is not at home these few days, he doesn't like having strangers at home, and his aunt has already left after cleaning.

    When Ji Ning went to take a shower, Cheng Yi called her just after she got out of the shower and told her to go downstairs.

    When she went downstairs, Cheng Yi was standing by the window on the phone.

    On the sofa next to it, there was a plate of fruit. Cheng Yi was listening to the conversation on the phone. He glanced at the plate of fruit, raised his jaw, and motioned for her to eat a little.

    Ji Ning sat down and ate a piece of apple with a knife and fork.

    Apples are so sweet.

    It's crispy and juicy, and it's a little bit warm, it doesn't look like it was just taken out of the refrigerator. Ji Ning had a certain guess in her heart, and there were waves of ripples in her eyes.

    When Cheng Yi hung up the phone and came over, she half-jokingly said, "Why is this fruit a little warm?" "Soak it in

    warm water. Isn't it delicious?" Cheng Yi answered.

    "No." Ji Ning smiled, and stuffed another piece into her mouth, her eyes curved, "It's delicious."

    He was still as patient as ever.

    The doctor said, let her eat less iced drinks and spicy food.

    Things that she didn't care much about herself, but he did.

    Cheng Yi sat down and looked at Ji Ning opposite, her slapped face was watery and pretty, her freshly washed hair was hanging on her shoulders, her skin was tender and tender, her beautiful eyes were still a little red and swollen because she had just cried.

    Around the eye sockets are flushed, looking very pitiful.

    She eats very quietly, biting small bites, making slight noises, like a well-behaved little hamster, quietly tasting food.

    Very quiet, very content.

    In Cheng Yi's memory, Ji Ning was the very easy-to-satisfy little girl. She didn't have many bad intentions, her heart was clear, and she was a little cautious. Even her favorite music was bound her hands and feet, and she didn't dare to try it.

    "Hey." Ji Ning suddenly handed a piece of apple to Cheng Yi, and looked at him with a smile, "I'll give you one too. It's very sweet."

    Cheng Yi looked at the piece of apple in front of him, and before he thought about it, Ji Ning Ning said to herself again: "I'm going to participate in the closed recording of the show soon. I wrote a few songs, and I'll sing them for you to see what needs to be improved." "Okay." Cheng Yi opened his