231-240

Chapter 231 The Domineering Male Supporting Man Who Lost His Female Supporting Role (21)

    When Shu Qing and the others rushed to the hospital, Mr. Qin had already been pushed into the operating room.

    "Doctor, how is my dad?" Seeing the doctor coming out, Qin Min hurried forward to ask, his words full of anxiety.

    "The patient is still being rescued." The doctor pushed him away and hurried to the side.

    Seeing this, Qin Min didn't say anything, while Shu Qing stepped forward to stop the doctor, "May I ask which doctor is doing the surgery?"

    As for the person who was sent in an emergency, due to the identity of Mr. Qin, although he tried his best to Arrange for a good doctor, but medical skills cannot be guaranteed 100%.

    Shu Qing heard an unfamiliar name, asked about the condition carefully, and asked not to perform emergency surgery for now.

    Su Feng just rushed over, and when she heard what Shu Qing said, she said bluntly, "You mean to delay? Your grandfather is still lying in there!" "

    Uncle Lin." Shu Qing ignored her and turned to look away. Followed a director who came, "I just contacted Dr. Xu Qingyan from the Second Peacekeeping Hospital. He promised to come to operate on my grandfather, but my mobile phone is out of battery now. Can you call me and ask where he is? Is it?"

    She has no friendship with Xu Qingyan, but Han Xiao has a long way to go.

    Qin Min had been rushing to the hospital just now, and she didn't take the initiative to say what happened to Mr. Qin. She thought it was a car accident, but fortunately, she inquired and made preparations while on the way.

    "Yes yes yes, Qingyan is an expert in this field." Director Lin immediately called Xu Qingyan.

    The Xu family and the Lin family have a little friendship, and Director Lin knows Xu Qingyan. A good doctor greatly increases the probability of successful surgery.

    Knowing that the other party will arrive soon, Shu Qing heaved a sigh of relief, thanked her again and again, turned sideways, pressed the power off button with the hand holding the phone, and turned off the phone.

    In fact, her mobile phone still has power, but some people are not happy to intervene in this matter rashly, and some people may say that she has ulterior motives.

    When outsiders intervene, some people have to hold back their opinions.

    Han Xiao took her mobile phone and held her hand in his, comforting her silently.

    Soon, a tall, thin, middle-aged man wearing glasses walked over from the end of the corridor. He quickened his pace, saw Han Xiao nodded, and walked straight to the side.

    "Is he reliable?" Su Feng asked.

    Before Shu Qing could speak, Director Lin said, "Qing Yan is the head of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine in Peacekeeping, and Shu Qing thought it through in advance." This

    made Su Feng stop, unable to refute.

    "Yeah, major surgery can't be done casually, the old man is still very old." After another director finished speaking, he looked at Qin Min again, "Hurry up and contact more experts in this field to find out more about it, and the hospital will make arrangements as soon as possible "

    "Yes, yes, yes, I am in a hurry, I am really in a hurry!" Qin Min sighed again and again, turned around and was about to walk aside.

    Qin Heng said at the right time: "Second Uncle, I'll arrange it."