201-210

Chapter 201

    Xu Xiaowei only brewed her emotions for a while, and then she began to enter a good state, her voice became coquettish and self-willed, and she went through this clip without a trace of lag.

    Natural, smooth, appropriate.

    In the control room, Yang Wei's face changed from indifference at the beginning to unconcealable excitement, and the eyes of the rest of the people also fell on Xu Xiaowei, with surprise and surprise.

    Few people can perform the role of the demon concubine vividly and integrate into one.

    Moreover, she is delicate, smart, charming and enchanting.

    Xu Xiaowei didn't seem to need any preparation, she entered directly, her tone and expression were casual, combined with her voice, there was no sense of disobedience.

    "This role is up to you." Yang Wei made a decision immediately, and no one raised a reconsideration.

    Yang Li looked at Xu Xiaowei who came out, and seemed not surprised by the result: "I knew you might be suitable." "

    Thank you, senior." Xu Xiaowei breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at the director, "Thank you for the director's affirmation."

    "You Didn't you work in this industry after graduation?" Yang Wei chatted with her.

    "Yeah." Xu Xiaowei nodded, a little embarrassed, "It's been too long since we haven't been in touch, so it's hard to take the initiative to take that step."

    At that time, she was pregnant with Lin Xi, and Xu's mother advised her to take care of the baby, but Lin's mother refused to let her work. Lin Yi was even more afraid of her hard work, so he stayed at home with peace of mind.

    After a while, after such a long time, I was already timid when I thought about going out to work again.

    "Your voice is very good. I am most satisfied with the interpretation of this role." Yang Wei told her very firmly, "Don't be unconfident." "

    Yes." Xu Xiaowei showed gratitude.

    She originally wanted to invite Yang Li to dinner, but she was busy with other things, so she had to make an appointment for another day.

    It took a long time to audition for this role, and the producer was already pressing, so Yang Wei asked Xu Xiaowei to record tomorrow.

    When Xu Xiaowei went downstairs, Lin Yi was standing by the car, seeing her come out and walk towards her.

    He observed her expression carefully, and saw that she was not happy, so he stopped asking, walked over and said, "There is a shopping mall nearby, do you want to go shopping?" "I don't want to go, I want to go home and sleep.

    " The injury is still not healed, Xu Xiaowei said, she took off the sun protection clothing and raised her elbow, and found that Ziqing was bigger, which looked shocking, she pouted softly, and stretched her hand in front of him, "Look, It's all like this."

    When she came out this morning, she was wearing a sunscreen thin shirt, which she hadn't taken off in the recording studio just now, so she didn't pay attention.

    When Lin Yi saw it, he frowned immediately, and wanted to take her to the hospital to prescribe the medicine again.

    "There is also a process of applying medicine, how can it be so fast?" Xu Xiaowei said.