1-10

Work related

    Abusive heroine pampers daily life [Quick Transm]

    Author: Gan Mier

    Introduction:

    Introduction: When the abusive heroine awakens, she turns the abusive heroine into a sweet pet.

    What kind of abuse, they just want to talk about sweet love.

    Tentative story:

    1. The paranoid male supporting role is charming in the palm of his hand

    —is it not good to be quiet and quiet? I accidentally carried two cubs in my belly.

    2. The gentle and sunny senior male supporting role

    -he is super warm, so I will be careful with him.

    3. The heroine of the childhood sweetheart male supporting role

    --as the heaven and the earth, she is still someone's sweetheart.

    4. The gentle and jade-like male supporting role of the prince

    —I wanted to stay aloof from the world and accompany him, but he conspired against me.

    5. A patient and meticulous student supporting role

    --I prefer his gentleness and gentleness to his vigor and vigor.

    6. Transmigrated into the heroine who abandoned the male supporting role in the book

    -I don't want to be the heroine anymore, I just want to guard my loyal dog and live a happy life.

    …

    Reading tips: The anti-theft ratio is 30%, 72 hours.

    Recommend Mi'er's series of male protagonists from the perspective of the end Quick time travel sweet text: "I am a good man" "Good man training system" Content tags:

    System sweet text Fast travel cool text

    Search keywords: Protagonist: All┃Supporting roles: Others┃Others: Quick travel, sweet text, loyal dog reunited in

    one sentence Introduction: I want to talk about sweet love with the male second.

    Conception: Exchange your sincerity for your sincerity, and work hard to live out yourself.

    Brief comment on the work: When the heroine of the abuse novel begins to wake up, all the plots begin to repeat themselves. The heroine is no longer obsessed with the hero, but focuses on herself, enriches her studies, works hard, and chooses her infatuated hero to stay with her for life and live a radiant life.

    The characters in this article are vivid and vivid, the writing is smooth and delicate, and the plot is warm and real. The heroines in every world can live out their own splendor, and can satisfy readers of all tastes. The content is positive and uplifting, and it is the main sweet favorite article, which is worth reading carefully.

Chapter 1 Paranoid male supporting Jiao Zhongjiao (1)

    At the end of March, the weather in the north has just warmed up. This year's severe cold lasted longer than before, and the temperature dropped sharply, making people shiver.