There was also a tiger pelt in the room.

A fierce tiger had injured a woodsman of the village last year, and as the village chief, Lisa would not let that pass.

She took up her three-stone bow and went up the mountain with Seulgi.

They pursued it for one day and one night, and then they carried the corpse of this fierce tiger out from the mountains.

Speaking of it, it was a rather interesting story too: the news that Lisa had killed a tiger shocked the neighboring village, and it had also spread to the county town.

Some inexperienced local tycoon rode a litter to the village, then he offered to buy this tiger pelt from Lisa with twenty strings of zhus.

Of course Lisa would not sell it.

She had shot the tiger through its eye in one shot after one day and night of pursuit, so the tiger pelt was whole.

She had already skinned and washed it, now she was waiting for it to be dried and fumed so that she could give her Jennie a carpet.

Don't mention a mere twenty strings of zhus— she would not sell it even if he gave a mountain of gold!

Seeing that he could not buy it, the local tycoon simply came up with the idea of robbing it.

The next day, he brought over a dozen house servants with him as he charged aggressively into the village.

When Joy, Wendy, and the others hurried over, the courtyard was already covered with knocked-out house servants.

Although Lisa had retired into rustic life, the habits of a soldier were already fused into her bones and blood.

This was just a mere dozen something people; Lisa dealt with all of them in just a few moves.

But because Lisa had not held herself back, she had accidentally broken a few people's arms.

The local tycoon was also injured.

He was carried away on a stretcher.

As for what happened next, Lisa had no clue.

Ever since she returned to rustic life, Lisa's mind was becoming more and more simple.

It had returned to a purity as if she had never experienced schemes and deceit before.

What happened next was that, because this local tycoon had been privately hoarding pig iron, he was charged with a heavy crime.

All of his properties were confiscated, and he was exiled to the You province, a barren and impoverished land...

Lisa was lying on the tiger pelt while Chiquita was sprawled over her body, resting her chin on her chest.

Her big watery eyes were wide open as she listened to Lisa's story with her full attention and admiration.

Lisa was just talking about this tiger pelt's origin when Jennie walked into the room.

Jennie stood by the door and quietly listened to the end, then she smiled faintly; if she had not promised Lisa that she would not easily take people's lives, how could that local tycoon have received such an easy fate?

It should be known that Jennie was unable to do anything but watch when that tycoon smashed a thick wooden baton heavily on Lisa's back.

Jennie's heart hurt to the point that she bit her lower lip open.

That night, Jennie applied ointment for Lisa.

Lisa had such a big bruise on her back.

Jennie wanted to kill someone so many times, but Lisa acted as if she was not involved at all.