8

Jennie and Lisa boarded a painted-boat and had a cruise around the lake.

Lisa had never been on a boat before.

On the painted-boat, the group of them enjoyed a song performance that was unique to Jiangnan.

They had dinner, then they returned to the small residence.

After bathing, Jennie walked out behind the folding screen loosely dressed in her inner clothing.

Lisa was sitting on the bedside waiting for her, dressed in the same way.

Jennie walked towards Lisa.

She wanted to ask her what she was thinking about, but Lisa hugged her by the waist instead.

Lisa's body was very warm.

This was a good sign; it proved that Lisa's health was gradually recovering to what it once was.

Jennie let Lisa hug her as she smoothed Lisa's damp hair: "What's wrong?"

When Lisa was bathing earlier, she suddenly found that her usually firm abdomen had gotten suspiciously rounder.

She reached out a hand to pinch herself— she had actually grown fat!

Ai, she had truly lived too comfortably ever since she left the northern border.

She would sleep until she woke up naturally, have three full meals every day, and there was no need to train anymore.

Jennie was worried about her health, so she would be scolded if she wanted to train with a lance...

Now great, I actually grown fat.

Lisa was utterly disappointed with herself.

She's not happy anymore.

But of course this would happen.

The training for soldiers in the northern border was very rigorous.

Lisa had enlisted at fourteen years of age, so she had always lived with rigorous training.

Her appetite had also been 'tempered' by the uniformly big bowls in the army to a frightening amount.

But now, she had suddenly stopped the training that she had maintained for years, yet her appetite had not shrunk.

How could she not grow some meat?

Lisa hugged Jennie's waist tightly as she buried her face in Jennie's chest.

Nudging her a little, she called sulkily: "Jen.."

Jennie's breath hitched because of Lisa's unintentional nudge.

She had just bathed, and she was not wearing a dudou underneath.

Lisa's face was buried within her breasts, and her hot breaths puffed on Jennie's sensitive places.

However, this 'perpetrator' was not aware of her impropriety.

Lisa tightened her arms around Jennie, sticking her face closer to Jennie's breasts.

"L-Lis..." Jennie huffed at Lisa, but she did not push her away.

She put her arms around Lisa's head instead, patting her gently.

Hearing Jennie call her, Lisa nudged into Jennie's chest without any self-awareness once again.

She breathed out a puff of hot air.

A thirst came from the bottom of Jennie's heart, and her body began to have subtle changes too.