Chapter 5: After Class Livestream

Depuis le début

Outside the hallways, Cress and Ten saw EJ's cousin, Ashlyn Caswell. Ten gave Ashlyn a small wave as they walked over to her.

"Hey Ash, have you seen Caswell?" Ten asked.

"The guy left in a hurry the moment the bells rang." Cress rolled her eyes.

"He's over there." Ashlyn spotted her cousin in front.

Down the halls, EJ had decided to do a livestream on his phone. I'm not sure if that's even allowed but EJ does have the best publicity and most followers, so I guess every bit of promotion helps.

"Yo, what's up? I'm trading in my East High Leopards gear to be a Wildcat, starting today." EJ started live streaming with his charismatic smile.

A few comments started popping in, some of them are his followers from school while some of the DMs were from fans. Though a couple others were familiar faces that made him smile.

GriffintheGuitarGod commented: Congrats, cousin!!

ValentineRostand214 commented: Congrats, EJ 🥳🥳

LucastheBetterLookingMendoza commented: Congrats, man! #GoWildcats

MadGadgeteer commented: Way to go, Rocketman! 🤩🤩

J3rryChan1128 commented: Bruh, aren't you supposed to be in class right now?? Why are you livestreaming?? lol

EvanChan1128 commented: Oh my gosh, congrats EJ! So happy for you!

KatieCooper0421 commented: Congrats EJ!

AlexaMendoza commented: You're gonna be awesome onstage, man

CyrusVirus commented: Go #wildcats

"I just finished my last class of the day, Jer." EJ responded with a playful huff.

"It's the day of read-through! Blessed to be playing Chad. Link's in my bio to buy the tickets." EJ continued.

Ten, Cress and Ashlyn were walking by.

"Hey Caswell," Ten nodded at his friend.

"Hi!" Ashlyn leaned into the frame as well.

Cress is short, so she just popped up from underneath EJ's frame view like a Jack in a Box.

"What up!" Cress grinned.

"Say hi to my two best friends and my cousin, they're the best." EJ leaned the camera over his shoulder to view the other three teens.

Ten gave a tiny wave at the camera.

As if the universe is showing its bias, EJ (alongside Cress and Ashlyn) noticed a sudden surge in people viewing his livestream.

Some of EJ's followers are probably Ten's fans, but it's weird how his best friend keeps downplaying his popularity.

It doesn't help that Ten usually keeps his social media account on Private and is more selective when it comes to following people online. Therefore, following Ten's sociable best friends online is probably the closest way you can get a peak of him.

"Hello world, EJ here doesn't wash his lucky swim trunks after every water polo game." Cress chimed in with a smug grin.

"Stop spreading false information about me!" EJ jokingly elbowed Cress in the shoulder. The shorter girl stuck out her tongue in response.