Chapter Ten: The Movie

Izuku was a week in being at UA. Hagakure was still suspicious of him. Momo and Izuku was able to catch up a bit more. Katsuki tried to fight Izuku every chance he gets. Class had just ended and Izuku was packing up his bag. Momo walked up to him smiling.

"Izuku, wanna hangout with me?" She asks

"Yeah sure"

"Are you two finally going on a date?" Katsuki asks

Momo blushed slightly then Izuku looked back at Katsuki.

"And if we are? What's it to you Mr. Anger issues"

Katsuki gritted his teeth then scoffed. Izuku just smirked as he continued to pack his bag up. Momo was still frozen and blushing. Katsuki grabbed her shoulder startling her. Momo swung at Katsuki. He dodged the punch the let her go.

"Sorry Katsuki-kun" 

"Damn you alright? Your face is hella red"

"O-oh yeah I'm fine!" Momo says nervously 

Izuku put his hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

Momo looked at him and blushes more. She then nodded without saying a word. 

"Great, let's get going then"

Izuku and Momo walked out the classroom together and Katsuki just watched them leave and snickered. Izuku and Momo walked outside then Izuku looked at Momo.

"So where are we going?" 

"Maybe we can go back to my house and watch a movie..?"

"Alright"

Izuku smiled brightly as Momo was a nervous wreak. She haven't seen him in years and is physical appearance had changed a lot. She felt too embarrassed to even talk to him. She kept calm the whole walk to her house. They get to Momo's house and walked in.

"Mother, Father! I'm home!" 

Alfred walked from upstairs then smiled and bowed.

"Good evening Ms. Momo, and hello again Mr. Izuku" 

"Alfred! How are you?" Izuku smiled.

"I'm doing fine, Thank you for asking"

Himari Yaoyorozu walked from upstairs and she froze. Her facial expression changed from calm to aggravated.

"Who is this boy?!" She yelled

"I'm Izuku Midoriya!" 

Izuku smiled but Himari was pissed. Momo got nervous then Kenji walked from the basement and looked at everyone. His face dropped as he saw Izuku.

"Madam, Sir this is Mr. Izuku, he just came back from America" Alfred says.

"I don't care who he is! Why is he in my house?!" Kenji yelled

"I invited him. We was going to watch a movie in my room" Momo says

"Don't try to fool us, We know you two aren't going to watch a movie" Himari says

"What do you mean Ma'am? What else would we be-..." 

Izuku then realized what she meant the blushed heavily.

"We're just going to watch a movie! Nothing more I promise.." 

Izuku was flustered as Alfred smiled.

"Enjoy your movie" 

Momo dragged Izuku upstairs to her room and Immediately closed her door. Izuku sat down on a chair still blushing slightly. Momo turned to Izuku and smiled.

"What do you want to watch?" She asks.

"Puss in boots" 

Momo turned the TV on and turned on the movie. She sat down on her bed then looked at Izuku. She was hesitant but she built up the courage to ask him.

"Do you want to sit on the bed with me?" 

"No that's okay, thank you"

Momo was disappointed but didn't show it.

"Okay then.." She mumbled.

Izuku got up then walked up to her and smiled then sat down next to her.

"Since you asked so nicely, I'll take the opportunity to sit next to you" 

Momo blushed then nodded. They watched the movie in silence then Momo paused the movie. She turned towards Izuku with a faint blush on her face. Izuku looked at her confused but also curious. She took a deep breath then looked at him.

"So how was life in America..?"

Momo avoided eye contact then Izuku started laughing. Momo looked at him confused cause she didn't know why he started laughing all of a sudden. Izuku stopped laughing then smiled at her.

"I was wondering when you were going to say something, but so didn't expect that" 

"What else would I say...?"

"Before I answer your question, I have one for you"

"Okay."

"Since I was gone for a few years I want to know more about you."

"Nothing changed...I just got older that's all"

Izuku smiled then Momo looked at him again.

"Time for you to answer my question"

"It was so boring, I didn't have my best friend with me either" 

"I'm sure Katsuki-kun will be-"

"Who said anything about Katsuki?"

"H-huh..?"

"You really thought he was my best friend?" Izuku laughed.

"I mean..yes" 

"I wouldn't choose Katsuki before you even if we were the last two people on the planet"

Momo blushed at his comment. She didn't understand why she was so flustered. Did she have a crush on her childhood friend? Izuku was still the same cinnamon roll from 6 years ago but he got more attractive.

"That's..sweet Izuku"

"It's the truth though, You were actually my first friend and I'm grateful for that" 

"Same here"

Izuku grabbed the remote and and turned the movie back on. Momo wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore, All her attention was on Izuku. She didn't understand how she felt but she knew it had some to do with a boy next to her. The movie ending and Momo was lost in deep thought. Izuku tapped her shoulder snapping her out of it. She looked at him curiosity.

"Is something wrong?" 

"The movie ended"

"O-oh I was so lost in thought I forgot about the movie. I apologize"

"Don't worry about it, I enjoyed spending time with you"

Momo pt her hand on his then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Izuku was confused as he looked at her

"Momo what are-"

Izuku got startled by Momo pressing her lips on his. He blushed heavily then kissed back. He put his hand on her cheek kissing her more passionately. After a moment they broke the kiss and Momo immediately turned red.

"I-I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

"It's alright, I enjoyed it actually"

Izuku smiled catching Momo off guard the looked at him in complete shock and confusion. Izuku was smiling them Momo got more embarrassed. She couldn't get a word out the only thing she could manage to get out was.

"Huh?!"

Izuku chuckled still smiling. Momo put her hand over her mouth as she got more and more embarrassed because if what she did. Izuku grabbed her shoulder and got closer to her face. She blushed at how close he was to her.

"Let's go on a date this weekend"

"EHHH?!"