A few Steps Forward

It's been a nice relax and calm time after that meeting.  Our days were mostly the same. Time in the lab with Shuri, then training in Okoye and Ayo for me, while Bucky was in the fields anf helping with what ever he can, sometime i would also go and help him and we would spend time together. By now Tony anger has mostly vanish and had actually talk to Bucky a couple of times, still warning him that if he hurt me he wound not live another day.

" are the final detail ready Shuri?" i asked as i looked at the screen. " Yes sister it will be done with in the next couple hours, how about you go and get ready for your date?"

I looked at Shuri with wide eyes. " Wha... what are you talking about??"I reply feeling my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "oh come on sister, do you think i don't know you by now?  go ahead and get ready brother has said that we will be leaving soon. "

i began to panic but i don't have anything ready yet", " then i would advice you to hurry sister because mother has already made plans and you know how she get;s" T'Challa said as he grins while walking into the lab.

 I noded my head in disbelieve. " I am so going to tell mother that you both are bulling me today!" I teased them back as Queen mother just enter the room, " And just what are the both of you doing to your sister?"" nothing mother" they both  said. 

" Now Nadia the kitchen is free like you asked go head, you have about and hour before you all go to the village" , "Thank you mother, i will do just that" I then looked at the sibling " I'm watching the both of you" i said. " I was about to say the same thing" Queen Mother said before we left the room.

After some time the surprise was ready and we were on our way to the village.

After they got to the Village they waiting out side the hut until Bucky got up, that when they saw some children playing around and Shuri told them to go wake him up, they then come out running from the hut laughing as they ran away

Bucky then comes out of the hut, as the kids run away, "by white wolf" they children said as they left while Bucky was walking to us

" Good morning Sergeant Barnes"  shuri says to him, " Bucky" he tells her as a sign of friendship

"How are you feeling? "she asked him, " good, thank you" he replied to her as she gave him a smiled, "Come much more for you to learn" she tell him as they walk to where bucky would be working at today only to notice they were going on a different route. "is this where you kill me and feed my body to the hippos" he asked Shuri as she just laughs

"no silly this is where you find a good surprise" she replied as they can see a gazebo and but sees a tablet set with food and stuff, that when he sees her in her flat shoes, with a blue dress and wavy hair.