Chapter 16 - Maid Sama

Word count: 3400 ☠️ 

This chapter contains BSD - Gaiden Spoilers 👀

When her turquoise eyes met the golden eyes two meters ahead, she felt both great joy and terrible fear. A hesitant smiley lip accompanied by fearful eyes... This was what Ayatsuji saw. So she was afraid of his ability that she were admiring just before. Then she slowly spoke:

"Chuuya..We must run but.. we can't..." She said while the death scenes in Another anime were playing in her mind. She wasn't sure if Ayatsuji's ability works for them cuz they're not his suspects and have nothing to do with his cases but what if it works?

"Relax. My ability works just for my cases, I'm not into the Port Mafia." Ayatsuji told finally. That was such a great relief. So she let out a cry of joy as she was about to run towards Ayatsuji with ease. It is not known what his reaction would be, but she could not fulfill this wish as Chuuya grabbed her wrist to stop her. She turned to Chuuya, placing a slumber on her face, whose laughter was indelible, to know his reason to stop her. Was he jealous or something? It's not like she thought about this possibility for a moment and didn't like it, but this can't be so she was curious. Also she wanted him to let her as soon as possible so she can reach Ayatsuji. 

"Do not touch such a dangerous ability, you can't control it." 

She was sure he would give her a reason to refuse. But yes, that was true, he was right. Maybe she wouldn't have cared if she hadn't turned into a murderer because of Fyodor's ability. But now she knew what Chuuya meant, and the possible dangers. Why was her dear Ayatsuji's ability so dangerous?.. Her high excitement and joy faded. 

"Copying the ability by touching huh, that's cool." Ayatsuji spoke. 

"In that case, we need to make sure you stay away from me. But I'm also willing to spend time with you. For example i wanna learn that have you touched an ability for acquiring information?" 

"Kafka Asagiri." She was about to say. Yeah Ayatsuji and his ultra deductions. Chuuya immediately hated him, his intelligence, especially his ability and his relationship with the government. Ahh that woman... Why would she love all those people... 

"We can sit and talk over a coffee, Ayatsuji Sensei!" she cheered up again cuz she had the chance to chat with him!

"But let us make this a double date and call Tsujimura San, too~" 

"No need for this. Cuz she'll find me in less than a minute." 

Sev was so happy cuz a double date with Ayatsuji and Tsujimura has already been set without any effort! She hugged Chuuya's arm and leaned against him. 

"Do you see how lucky I am Chuuya?!I'd even like to wear a maid outfit to entice him, but he's already agreed." Chuuya's face turned into disgust, what nonsense this woman was talking about again.

"Ohh, There's no reason to shy away from this idea." Ayatsuji answered. 

"Ohh yes! I've always wanted to wear such a dress and I'll do this for you now! Ah see how lucky i am, Chuuya!" She cried with joy. 

"What the hell are you talking about? Have some pride." Chuuya objected, still holding her wrist. For a moment she thought he was like a jealous lover stopping her lover who was hitting on another man. She knew very well that this was not so, but was glad. On the other hand, she was upset, realizing that she seemed to be cheating on Chuuya. 

"... He loves maids and i love the clothes..." she spoke with the tone of a girl trying to get permission from her father. Chuuya despairingly sighed as he let go of her gripped wrist.