Chapter 14 - Reality: Bungou Stray Dogs

As soon as they entered from the door of the balcony, Chuuya used the gravity control in the entire house so the pest won't move. He leaned forward to leave her on an armchair so he can search for it but she grabbed his arm:

"Don't leave me, please..."

She was too emotional for Chuuya to handle the situation. 

"I'll find the pest then-"

"No, he is not dangerous. Believe me..." 

Was she really stopping him to find a spy in his house in tears, right after he saved her from death? 

"There's an spy in my house, a mafia executive's house. Do you aware of the situation? Whoever he is, I must kill him." He answered. But her sobs increased and she act protective again, like she was for Sigma.

"No! No! No, Chuuya believe me. You shouldn't kill him."

Chuuya was surprised, even though she was about to die because of him... Who the hell was he?

"Who the hell is he?" He asked. He may listen her, depending the answer. 

Who was he? How could she answer this? The man who write your life? The man who told me everything about this universe? How... how...

"I'll decide whether kill him or not after i listem your answer. You'd better hurry up." He said while she was struggling in her thoughts. 

"... I... I watched an anime... Then read the manga of it... Then some light novels of it..."

Chuuya was confused by the answer. He was about to kill a man and she was trying to stop him but talking about anime and manga... Did she lose it finally?

"Wait, what are you blabbing about? What the pest has to do with an anime?" he asked.

"It.. It's name is Bungou Stray Dogs. And the author is Asagiri Kafka. The pest is... It is the author Asagiri Kafka." 

Chuuya couldn't understand what the hell an author doing in his house but he started to laugh. 

"So as a fan girl, you don't want me to kill your favorite author even though he can be an enemy of the mafia?" 

He was still feeling bad for her tears but what she asking from him was such a stupid request. 

"No it's not that-" she answered immediately but it was that. He was right. She pulled him back to the armchair.

"Sit down here I'll tell you everything. Mori Sensei asked you to learn everything from me, no? I will tell you, about the anime, too." 

Chuuya was hesitant, was staring at her in silence for a moment.

"Is this a trick to let him escape?"

Her eyes were begging him, saying "no". He continued:

"Look, i trust you. But this is an important issue for the mafia. Even though he is your favorite author, and you say he is not a danger, he can be a dangerous for us and you just can't understand the importance. First, I'll find him. Then I'll decide what to do after listen your story. Okay?" 

She left his arm and wiped her tears out. He was waiting for him I'm silence, her sobs was not hearable now. Meanwhile Chuuya moved everything in the saloon to check it the floor. The whole room was in the air, the gravity of the world was ineffective here for the moment. Soon after everything turned to its place again. He didn't searched well, he didn't searched in the other rooms, he just didn't feel to do so. He sat down next to her. 

"You won. Seems like i have no choice but let him live."

"...Thank you." she said.

"So, what is that 'everything'?"