Chapter 13 - The Cockroach

She was finally alone. There was no trace of the smiles that had angered Chuuya. Her gaze fell upon her face reflected in the window, she had never seen the owner of this body so desperate. If she could, she would run away right now and find Kenji or Atsushi to write the page...Ohhh... She suddenly realized that Nikolai's ability was enough for her to write the page! She didn't need anyone else! What a waste... If only Chuuya listened her and write that time she wouldn't have to deal with all this... 

She noticed Tetchou's coat reflecting in the window. "I should give this to Tachihara." She thought while unbuttoning it. When she took off the coat, she felt something strange on her shoulder. Being afraid of insects and reptiles since she was little, noticing small things became her specialty. That's why it was impossible for her not to notice the little oddity that had slipped from her shoulder to hee back. She jumped up in horror and began to sweep and hit her shoulder and back with her hands. When she felt that she hit the strange creature and looked down, she saw that a dark brown and relatively large cockroach was trying to get under the armchair. 

When she saw the cockroach, she was relieved that she was not carrying a spider on her back but still she was uncomfortable and scared a bit. 

Suddenly, Chuuya appeared from the door with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was worried about her, then relieved to see her alone,

"What the hell is going on? Why are you screaming?!" 

"A co-cock-cockroach! It was on my shoulder..." 

Was she screaming? Probably. But she couldn't notice it.She thought there was something else she needed to notice here, but she couldn't find the answer. Meanwhile she was still trying to watch the cockroach.

Chuuya covered his face with his hand, then brushed his neatly wet hair back.

"A Cockroach?! We are surrounded by danger. I have to protect you but it's a pest that you scream and call me for help? Just look how I got out of the bathroom! I'm soaked!  

Ohh so that was the thing she should have noticed. He really was soaking. She watched as a drop trickled through his hair and fell from his shoulder to his chest down to his stomach and...

"...What are you doing?" He asked in annoyance. She realized that she was staring at him. She immediately followed the cockroach again. 

"I'm sorry I'm shocked. The cockroach, can you please kick it out while you're out of the bathroom? Also, a single one indicates the existence of a flock. Cockroaches may have invaded your house! Hey, i found it!" She said quickly as she tried to erase Chuuya's body from her memory and find the cockroach she saw as a danger to herself. 

"Use your ability to kick it out. You don't have to touch it you fool." he murmured and went to the bathroom again. 

Oh really, that was right. She were going to do this but before she had to calm down. The excitement of seeing Chuuya as he was in the bathroom was now evident on her face. She was surprised how she did not notice the masterpiece in front of her until he said. She took a deep breath. 

"Okay, I shouldn't be acting like a stupid fan girl. And heroically I must resist the cockroach." She muttered to herself then continued.

"Okay cockroach-san now you'll fly. Oh but it's my first time to use gravity on something except for Chuuya haha. I will be careful to not crush you so don't worry and don't try to run or fly because I'll lose my control. So please..." 

The cockroach were desperately running and hiding but it just couldn't. Actually while Sev staring at Chuuya was the best time to run away but Chuuya used the gravity control without her noticing thus the insect couldn't run and now was in front of Sev.