Taehyung sat on a bed and wiped his tears, a beautiful boxy smile adorned his lips to see his husband's peaceful face. He put his palm on Jungkook's slightly warm left cheek. Taehyung moved down and pressed his lips to his forehead.

"You are sleeping without me."  He joined his forehead with Jungkook, inhaling his manly scent.

"You are my world Jungkook, never think of going anywhere leaving me." He again pecked his forehead and joined his head again. After a few minutes, he pulled away.

"Are you tired?" He caresses his cheek softly with his fingertips, not wanting to disturb him.

"When you'll be up? I have a lot to tell you." He whispered.

"He will not wake up today." Hoseok's sudden voice startled him. He looked back.

"Welcome back your highness. It's good to see you." Hoseok smiled warmly to which Taehyung tried to return.

"Why he'll not wake up today?" Taehyung questioned with a scowl.

"Your majesty was injured badly." Taehyung's breath hitched.

"Kang stabbed him with a poisonous knife but he is okay now." Hoseok Quickly explained the situation first because tears were already rolling down Queen's cheeks.

"You don't need to worry. He is healed by the red-haired witch. He is out of danger, he just needs some rest." Hoseok panicked to see Taehyung crying. He cursed himself for making his queen worry.

"Your Highness…"
"I am okay … Hyung…will you leave me alone with Jungkook?" Hoseok nodded his head, half-heartedly.

He walked out leaving Taehyung pouting at Jungkook with his Bambi teary eyes.
"I told you to take care of yourself but you didn't listen to me." He wiped his tears and scolded his husband.
"You see… I'll not talk to you now. You bad meanie." He pulled his cheeks.

Taehyung stood up and began to gather Jungkook's clothes, scolding him.
He realised how good it is to know that his lover will never die. Otherwise, he knew if Jungkook was injured he'd cry the river out but now he was less worried knowing Jungkook has to wake up today or tomorrow.

He tidied up the room. Soon Namjoon came and gave him the briefing about the war and injuries. He ordered a meeting tomorrow to discuss further decisions. He also tells Namjoon to gather the public the day after tomorrow as the Queen will address his people.
After Namjoon, physicians entered to change the dressing. The wounds were almost healed except for the one on the left shoulder but for Taehyung it was horrible to see marks on his husband's milky skin. He hissed whenever the physician cleaned the wound with antiseptic. After they left, Taehyung also kissed his husband's forehead and walked out of the chamber to wake Jungmin up.

________________"

"Mama, is dada back?" Jungmin raised his arms for Taehyung to dry his body.

"Yes, he is sleeping." Taehyung took lavender moisturiser and applied it to Jungmin's body.
He was making him ready for his class.

It was the next day, Jungmin slept for more than a day which haunted Taehyung but his beating heart assured him that his baby is okay. Taehyung slept with Jungmin yesterday as he was afraid that he would hurt Jungkook in his sleep.

"All done." He mumbled and kissed his baby's chubby cheeks. Jungmin clapped his hands in excitement.

"Can I go now to meet Dada?" He asked with sparkling eyes.
"Of Course but don't disturb you dada. He is very tired." He patted his bam, Jungmin jumped down and ran out.

Taehyung also took his robe and went to Hamam to take a shower. He was feeling yucky from yesterday night but his lazy self didn't let him do anything, moreover, he had a meeting to attend so he should look presentable.