Chapter 3: Entrance into UA High School

Start from the beginning

     『I'm done for, Huhuhuhuhuuu...』Gopal cried comedically. (Oh, you'll be perfectly fine, Gopal. The TAPOPS written exam is way harder than this and you were able to get admitted. You will be just fine.)

     Fang was writing at his own pace. It didn't look like he was putting in his all. Boboiboy was writing normally.

     At the end, they all finished under an hour and thirty minutes. Meanwhile the time limit was two hours. They cross-checked their work again and again and again until they were tired out.

     The practical exam had arrived and they were put in their different mock cities.

Boboiboy- City B

Fang- City E

Yaya- City A

Ying- City A

Gopal- City E

     『Ummm... Quick question... WHY is it only me in City B?』 Boboiboy asked. 『That's how they arranged it. Baka!』Fang said to Boboiboy as Boboiboy pouted for being alone.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.
     The practical exam had started and this is how it went... (BTW, their practical exam is a bit different from Canon.)

<><><><><>

『Elemental Power! Boboiboy Triple Split!』

     Boboiboy had everything covered on his side as he made a triple split.

     Lightning and Wind went about, destroying the villain robots. Earth was reassuring civillian robots who were 'afraid' of the villain robots (When Earth saw those civilian robots, they reminded him of Power Spheres, so he couldn't help getting endeared to them). He was using Seismic Sense to locate the other civilian robots he hadn't found yet.

     Fang was just breezing through the city not really doing anything although he had made some powerful shadow animals to handle the villain robots. He also made a Shadow Falcon to locate the civilian robots.

     Yaya simply made use of her gravity lift and sent all the villain robots she could locate to space. And she carried the civilian robots to the shelter.

     Ying was speeding through the mock city, kicking every villain robot Yaya hadn't already sent to space. She was also looking for the other civilian robots Yaya hadn't carried to the shelter.

     Gopal was running away from every villain robot he saw through the city. He saved some civilian robots but changed the rest into loaves of bread. The villain robots were changed into sandwiches, candy, bread and burgers.

     Fang sweatdropped at his drama.

Meanwhile at the observation room...

     『Holy Moley! That little listener split into three! I thought his Quirk was Elemental manipulation!』Present Mic shouted in disbelief.

     『It is, but...』Snipe was at a loss for words.

     『He can do the same thing I do?』Ectoplasm was shocked. 『Uhhh... yeah?』Cementos stated the obvious.

     『This kid...』Mr. Aizawa remarked, shocked.

     『Th–There's no way in hell this strength is fair! Is it even legal to have this kind of power?!』Vlad King shouted.

     『HECK NO!』Present Mic yelled.