Feelings

Time really do fly fast isn't it.

Hu tao pov:

Many winters and summers passed since i've been friends with xiao.. he still haven't changed ever since though, his still so dull,dense and rude as usual, many things did changed in my life.. i started growing my hair longer and longer.. i really love it very much.

Xiao and I hangs out a lot, its almost as if we're stick to the hip.. Growing up with xiao made me realize that even if your wealthy you'll never be happy if your family has a lot of issues. he never  said anything about it though neither did i tell him that i know a thing or two.. I'll just give him some time and maybe he'll tell me one day!.

But oh gosh.. xiao always gets a lot of girls this past years.. i mean i wouldn't question them, who wouldn't like a boy who has a pretty, gorgeous, handsome face, athletic, wealthy and smart?!? clearly he has everything you're looking for!!!.

Ugh makes me jealous sonetimes. if i would stand next to him i'd look like a dirty ass melted chocolate or even worse a mud a bigg biggg mud!, but i love my eyes though their pretty and unique! but thats just one thing.. sigh

Me and xiao has grown pretty pretty close to each other.. eat dinner, lunch, breakfast and desserts together.. go to each others houses for sleepovers, watch movies together and so much more. pretty much the bests of friends in the world!

thats how they would say it..

But what if one of the two falls in love with the other?..

I've never thought of this feeling before.. it really was unexpected.. a few months ago i started to feel this feeling.. its a small feeling that can make your heart flutter in many different ways,it's like swallowing a bunch of butterflies.. it's my first tine to ever feel that way..

who knew it was love..

what should i do now?,if i ever tell him.. i might ruin this strong friendship we have.. and i don't want that. Ever.

_______________________________________________________

I sat down on the edge of my bed thinking and thinking about what will ever happen if i do confess. what will he say? will he be friends with me? will he still like me as a close friend of his?... does he like me back? WHAT!.. no.. noo stop thinking about that hu tao!, I'll just not tell him!.. Yeah i'll not, a simple secret wont hurt?, i mean his my first EVER crush so, maybe this feelings towards him will disappear for sure!, yes hu tao! yes-. my thoughts were cut of by a ring of my phone right on top of my bed side table. ring ring ring...

Oh its xiao why would he call me in the middle of the night?, i thought to myself i move closer to my bed side table and reached my phone and answered xiaos call, "Hello? you need something?" I answered putting the phone call on speaker as i lay down on my bed "Oh hey hu tao i just wanted to discuss something, and i can't sleep would u mind talking to me for a bit?" xiao answered.

I rolled to the side facing my phone and answered "Y-Yeah! sure why would i decline such offer, so what do you wanna discuss?"

"About our new school uniforms this coming school year is new, did you buy a new one yet?.. knowing you... you wouldn't know this school update" xiao speaks through the phone. "W-wait huh?!" i jumped in shock as i screamed. "dumbass be quiet its midnight.. and yeah you idiot, as expected you didn't know" xiao's tone became firm and serious as he spoke. "What should i do now?!?!  school's tomorrow!!" i replied with panic.

xiao groans, "i know this would happen so i bought you one already you idiot." xiao replied, my eyes widen in shock, huh he bought one for me?!wait what?! "Heh? how do you even know my size..? and how?!?!" i spoke as my face became red, i never expected this to ever happen.. i know it may be a simple thing a friend can do but for me.. right now it feels rather different.. "You never grow since 7th grade and we've been friends like forever why wouldn't i know how petite you are"

xiao replied back and adds a groan on the end of his reply. sigh "oh yeah... okay.. t-thank you xiao" i replied and hesitated for a bit.. i feel so embarrassed, flustered, shocked and.. Everything.. right now.. "alright, see you at campus Tao, good night, you better sleep after i hang up alright?"

"okay okay i will, good night xiao" seconds later xiao then hangs up and the call ended. what the hell happend? im not dreaming am i? did he really just DID THAT?!.. omg omg omg omg omg omg. i tucked myself in bed as i look up the ceiling trying to get myself together. minutes passed and i finally was able to fall asleep.

How do i even deal with this feelings towards xiao?. from the start he alway does treats me food and actually everything and goes anywhere with me it's like a normal thing for us from the beginning.

But right now.. my cheeks gets red and my heart beats fast whenever he does this things with me.. its like we never have done this things togethe in the past...

When will this feelings disappear.