Childhood (Encounter)

In a small hair parlor there sits a small young girl. Chubby cheeks big eyes, brown hair with a ribon on her forehead. Just like a cute young child with curiosity.

Little Hu taos pov:

"mom why do i have to cut my hair.. i want it to be as long as my friends too!". I said with a pouting face looking to my mom. "Oh darling, you'll trip again if you have your hair long.. remember last time? you tripped and bruised your chin". My mom replied while slowly caressing my cheek as she gives me a heart-felt warm smile.

My mom always has the warmest smile in the whole world.

(After a while)

I sat at my seat just like what mom told me to do, We own this hair parlor but it doesn't seem to get attracted with customers lately.. Maybe because it's  very small and old?, i don't know about the reason. But neither the less my mom never complained about it. It makes me sad sometimes but mom never did have a sad expression from her face.. considering this is just her "hobby".

I sometimes help her with the work in the parlor, the equipments, hair dyes, clean and other works that a young child can do.

"Hello?, Excuse me can a get a trim please.."

I spot a young boy, maybe just my age?,
he had gradient blue or maybe green hair color, with teal strands on his hair.

Wow such gorgeous hair!, I thought in my mind. but it was true though.. if i would stand next to him i would look like a side character from those tv shows ive watched.

"His hair is long.." i mumbled to myself as i look at him, "Oh hello there young man, Come here I'll give you a hair trim which length do you prefer?",
my mom asked the boy, while leading him to the empty seat. "Just right here miss" he replied while pointing the length.

I watched my mom trimmed the young boys hair.

_______________________________________________________

An hour later

My mom had finished trimming the boys hair, he soon then grabbed money out of his right pocket and thanked my mom. My mom walked over to me and sits on her knees and looks up at me.
"What's the matter darling? you've been spacing out for a while." my mom asked worriedly.,

"oh no im fine mom, its just that the boys hair a while ago was so pretty! it looked like it wasn't real it was so gorgeous!" i replied with a bright smile and excitement in my eyes."oh really?, hmm i think so too" my mom then replied as she caress my cheek. "come on now darling it's almost lunch time, you're hungry don't you?" She tilts her head a little on the side as she smiles at me again.

"oh yes! food! lets go mom im starving, tummies growling already.." i replied placing my hand on my stomach with a frowned look on face.

_______________________________________________________

(Timeskip)

I slightly opened my eyes and covered it with my palm as the rays of sunlight reflected my bedroom window, I then covered the window with the blinds. i sat up and stretched my arms and yawned. "Darling! wake up dear. breakfast is almost ready" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I got out of my bed and fixed it as soon as possible. I then slowly walked to my bathroom door and turned on the lights. I washed my face, cleaned my teeth, and changed from my pj's.

"Goodmorning mom, where's dad?" i asked still rubbing my eyes as a slight yawn went out my mouth."oh his already at work darling, so what do you want eggs and toasts again?" she turns her head and raised one eyebrow. "yeah the usual mom!" i replied and giggled as i walk at the dinning table,and sat down.

it's been 5 months since i keep seeing that boy from our hair parlor, i moticed that he comes to our parlor every month to trim his hair, I never had the chance to talk to him though.. he was oddly quiet and eventually leaves after he got his trim.

oh man i really wanna be friends with him.