Notice from the writer

Hello there! I'm the writer of this fan fiction.
you can call me yna or xii, you can skip this part if you want it's just a little introduction from me and for the fanfic i'm making!.

This fanfic might include some light smut and other things such as drugs, abuse, offensive words(bitch, fuck,asshole and etc.). If you don't want to read such things nor you feel uncomfortable please do just skip or rather don't read it if you feel uncomfortable

This au is modern au!. I'll use other characters from genshin too. but i cant guarantee that ill add every single one of them, I'll make some own characters for the story too.

In this story Hu tao the FL is from a decent family of  four, she has a younger brother in this au, Xiao on the other hand is from a slightly rich family of seven, He has two older sisters, one older brother and a younger sister.

That's basically everything i want to say because i don't want to spoil some other stuff!, Please do correct me if there are some stuff that has misspelled words i would appreciate it if you do.

Disclaimer:

I'm still a beginner and i haven't been in whattpad for a while so don't mind the not so detailed parts.

I'm trying my best to make it as detailed as possible and make you, readers understand the plot of the story><!

I'll try my best to make and write it as decent as possible, If you ever start reading and find some lines not understandable im so sorry for that><

(If you saw this with no part 2 I'm currently still making it and im having a hard time with ideas so i promise I'll upload part 1 of the story as soon as  i finished it!)

i hope this made sense as a introduction.. hahahaha, i hope you have a great day,evening,noon everyone!