"I Lo-ove you-u. I didn't th-inkk I dess-erved you Ss-oo I hu-rt you thinking you would leave a-ndd when you d-did it B-bbroke me." He slurred/cried.

"Okay sweety. You are drunk. let's lay down." I said and ushered him to the bed. He laid down on his back and was out almost immedately. I pulled off his shoes off and yanked off his jacket. I took out his earing and took out his phone from his pocket and saw a text from Max.

tell her you love her. You are miserable without her. I don't understand why you don't swallow your pride. I want you happy and you sabatoge your relationship because you were scared of her finding out of your diveregence. But guess what? She is one too.

Max knew I was divergent. But is Eric one too? That is what max had written. I dropped the phone on the nightstand and made some tea. Max promise to keep it a secret if I helped create a serum that can control Divergents.  We hadn't had much luck but he is keeping me hid from Erudite. I wonder if Eric know about everything happening to divergents at Erudite.  The torture.  The science experiments.  It is sick.

I didn't sleep in my room that night.  I laid in fhe couch.  And I wouldn't count thr maybe hour I got sleep. My mine was racing over Max's text and what it meant for us. I was sipping tea when Eric came out of my room.  He had changed into some clothes that he had left here and looked rough.  His hair messy and had dark bags under his eyes.  Still like this he looked breathtaking.

"Sorry about last night.   I know the last thing you want is to see me." He said as he sat on the counter across from me.  He reached out and grabbed my tea and took a sip. He then grimaced at the sweet taste of the raspberries. He gave it back with a scrunched up nose and i could help but laugh slightly. 

This was like old times. He always tried to get me into coffee. But I am in love with tea.  And when he'd stay the night he'd do this every morning until he stopped spending the night. That thought made me sober immediately and play with my cup. 

"I think it is time for you to leave." I murmur sadly. Not looking at him. This hurts me so bad. 

"You know that isn't what you want." He said and got off the counter and trapped me with his arms.

"What I want and what I need is different." I said looking past him.

"Tell me you want me." He leaned his forehead against mine.  My breathe caught feeling his breathe on my lips.

"I want you.  I still want you.  But I don't want to share you ever. But you didn't want me enough to stay so you need to leave." I said blinking back tears and shoved him back with my free hand.

"Baby I want you.  Always." He said taking the mug from my hand and grabbed both hands to his chest.

"Then why?" I asked feeling tears finally fall.

"I have been working on some really dangerous stuff woth Erudite. They are trying to eliminate all Divergents. Which puts the one person I love most at risk. For who I am." He said sadly.

"Did you read Max's text. He knows I am a Divergent." I croak out softly.

"I did read it. With both of us being Divergent then we are both at risk. I have been discreetly messing with Erudites reading to hide them until Max can take Jeanine down.  If I distant myself and become a fuckboy then it takes the sight off of you.  You are my only true weakness.  I would burn the world down for you." He said quietly as if it is a big secret. My heart broke for the broken man in front of me.

"Eric.  You could have told me.  I would have understand.  I like to pride myself on not caring. But you are the only one who can pull this reaction from me.  That is why this works. This is why we are the power couple of Dauntless. I need you to be MY Eric.  Not Max's. Not Jeannie's. Mine. The Eric who would make me breakfast on bed after a long night of fucking.  Or the one who would push me to my limits and pass them. The one who would try every tea I have just to make the same cute scrunchy face that I love. The one who would come home bloody and waking me to make love to me because I got your mind off of the torture you had to deal out.  I want to Eric that loved me." I said crying again at the man I fell deeply in love with.

"Baby.  I am here.  I won't leave again.  No more games.  No more hiding what is happening.  You hide your divergence well just like me." He said and kissed my tears away. I smiled and hugged him tightly.  He always smell like cinnamon and metal.  Probably from the constant messing of weapons and the fact that he is never not armed.

He leaned down and kissed me hard and lifted me onto the counter. He stepped between my legs and pulled me against him.  I felt him grow hard as I rolled my hips into him. He reached up and took off the shirt I was wearing and immediately found my bare breasts.  I moaned at his callouses hands roll over my nipples. He pulled back and took my left boob in his mouth and I moaned running my hand through his hair. He pulled rolled onto ne this tike make me moan and sighed as a wave of pleasure went though me.

"My good girl letting me hear your deep moans." He said as he pulled back to take off his shirt. I ran my hands over his chest and stopped at his pants.  I fumble with his pants and whined when I couldn't undo the button. He smirked at me and pushed my hands away and undid them.

"My needy girl." He mumbled against my neck as he pulled at my sweats. I lifted my hips and he pulled everything down making me bare to him. He leaned down and kissed his way up my thighs until he placed a kiss right on my center before licking thickly up.  I gasped and grabbed his head as he tried to pull away.

"Eric.  Don't start something you aren't going to finish." I growled and the sighed when he licked again before shoving his tounge into me.  I moaned and bucked my hips up into his face and he reached up and shoved my hips into the counter as he licked and fucked me with his tongue.

"I'm going to..." I said before coming undone.  He growled as he pulled away wiping his face.  His face still slightly wet as he stood.

"Naughty girl.  Cumming without being told to." He tisked and I shrunk knowing what was coming. He ripping me from the counter and turned me to lay my front on my mess. 

He slapped my ass twice before shoving himself into me. I whine in pain but after about 2 thrusts I moaned in pleasure.  He wrapped his hand in my hair and pulled my head back.  I looked over my eyes and looked at him with a wicked smile.  He bottomed put and leaned forwards to kiss me. 

I felt my second orgasm approaching and I moaned out Erics name. He always knows when I am close and I could feel him tighten in me and by his grunts I can tell he is close.

"You want to cum princess?" He moaned in my ear and I nodded.

"Use your words princess."

"Please Eric. Let me." I couldn't finish becausd I was so close and I was holding back as much as I could.

"Cum with me baby girl." He whispered in my ear as he reached around and found my clit. Within seconds I was cumming hard again. I all but screamed his name and he did the same. Erics breeding kink kicked in and he bottomed out when he came. Making me clench him dry.

"That is it baby.  Take everything." He growled into my ear and I sighed feeling overly full. He pulled out of me and I felt both of our seed fall out onto my thighs. Thankfully I have the implant.  Even with his breeding kink he doesn't want kids.

"Lets get you cleaned up baby." He cooed as he helped me up from laying across the counter.

"But my counter. And tea." I pout knowing my tea is long cold.

"I'll clean it and we can have tea and cover after I clean you up." He said and kissed y forehead.  I close my eyes and leaned against him.

"I love you." I said against his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you too princess." He said in a soft voice before hugging me tightly back and lifting me up to take me to shower.