Chapter 731: Training Way of Life

Start from the beginning

"So, it's that way."

"Wonderful."

Luo Feng sat crossed legged amidst the others and listened intently. He couldn't help but reveal a look of glee, as the doubts in his mind started clearing up. The old man teaching the class...was one of those that he frequented in this close to 90 years. This warrior was Yan Long emperor, he was well reputed in primal chaos city, as he was definitely a true pinnacle level being amongst the emperor level undying. In terms of strength alone, he was very close to True Yan emperor.

True Yan emperor and Yan Long emperor along with other pinnacle level emperors would often draw a lot of people to their classes.

Yan Long emperor was from the Virtual Universe Company faction, and he specialized in space and gold laws. Hence, Luo Feng enjoyed his classes and frequented them.

"We will end here today."

The green scaled old man smiled and said, his long beard flowed in the wind as he got up.

"Thank you teacher!"

Over a 1,000 warriors below, and more than half of them were undying, along with the other geniuses, got up and bowed extremely respectfully as they shouted with gratitude.

These classes were after all free, they were definitely grateful for them.

Yan Long emperor smiled and brought his disciples and left, the crowd down below began to disperse as well.

"Ah, Tuo Ka, that must be Luo Feng. Even though I've heard of his name in the Huge Axe dojo, and know that he's an absolute genius, this is the 1st time I've seen him. Ah, right, he should be a primal region domain lord. You are also a domain lord primal region member, you should be familiar with him right. Tell me about him." In the distance, two men were chatting.

Among these two, one was fatter with 3 soft horns on his forehead, and his skin was red as he smiled at Luo Feng. The other was a skinny cold man in black armor.

"Hm, he is indeed a primal region domain lord. There are a total of 11 people in the domain lord level primal region right now." The skinny man said coldly. "He just rose from the universe level, and he hasn't even taken part in any qualification battles. Hence, I'm not close to him."

"Ah, what a pity." The fatter man shook his head.

"What's there to pity." The skinny man said coldly, "Ti Si Pu Luo, do you really care about him?"

"He is after all a rare genius." The fatter man said.

"Hmph...he just recently became a domain lord, he hasn't even taken part in one qualification battle. And the next domain lord battle will be in 18 years. The primal region universe level members have very low standards, the strongest only passing the 8th level of the heavenly bridge. And at our domain lord level...the lowest primal region members have all passed the 10th level." The skinny man said coldly, "This Luo Feng is set...to be eliminated to the absolute beginning region."

"Newbies. It's normal to be eliminated temporarily." The fatter man said.

"That'll depend on his strength then." The skinny man glanced at Luo feng and smiled coldly. "My teacher said that he was an absolute genius, he would definitely take the primal region slot in the future. However, I don't believe it...geniuses normally start off fast and slide down slowly...there's so many cases of it."

"That does seem right." The fatter man nodded.

"What's more, our domain lord primal region has 10 seniors. Even though on the surface, only 1 has passed the 11th level, they are all incredibly crafty. Even if they had the ability to pass the 11th, they will all hide it well. This way, they can surprise their opponents during the qualification battles." The skinny man said softly, "I dare guarantee, that there are at least 3 of the seniors that can pass the 11th level. As for the rest, they all have passed the 10th a long time ago...but, they all have their own secret techniques..."