Introducing the group 2 characters

Start from the beginning

Mephiles the hedgehog:Age:17Crush: SilverPowers:can turn into his inner form and shoots magic from his gloved hands

Age:17
Crush: Silver
Powers:can turn into his inner form and shoots magic from his gloved hands.
Family: Guardian Doctor Peter, twin brother Shadow, big sister Maria, pet black cat tutu(girl)
Friends: Scoorge, Silver, Rouge, Maria, and Shadow
About Mephiles: he is very calm but can get angry sometimes but try's to stay calm and control his demon temper, he loves to practice his powers, likes to play basketball in his club, he doesn't like vegetables at all and hats spicy foods and prefers to eat fruits, as well as milk, water, steak's and other healthy foods. He also likes to cakes and frozen yogurt and smoothie from the Rabbit Cafe. Has a great group of friends who likes him for him. He has a inner demon inside him and was the first one to be created from the space ark, but was a failed experiment cause he doesn't have a mouth and has a demon inside him, so they sent him on earth to Doctor Peter to get him fixed and live with him, Doctor Peter was a brilliant scientist and knows what to do to help fix Mephiles with a special machine to help him control his inner demon. It was really hard work but he succeeded and now Mephiles has a mouth to eat, move and talk, learned to control his temper by staying calm and relaxed. Peter was like a father figure to him and was happy living and learning from him, until his twin brother and girl came from there escap and cured Maria into a true hedgehog and was over joyed to have his twin brother and a big sister.

Scoorge the hedgehog:Age:17Crush: ManicPowers:can shoot lighting from his Gloved hands and chaos exploding bombsFriends: Silver, Rouge, Mephiles, Shadow and MariaAbout Scoorge: the thing about him is that he was once a very bad boy back in middle ...

Age:17
Crush: Manic
Powers:can shoot lighting from his Gloved hands and chaos exploding bombs
Friends: Silver, Rouge, Mephiles, Shadow and Maria
About Scoorge: the thing about him is that he was once a very bad boy back in middle school and always always bullies people and do very bad things, but what people don't know why is because he was abused and beaten by his no good drunk father who blames him for his mother's death. He had Avery bad child hood from his father and was unwanted, unloved and takes his anger and hate out on others, until one day Maria saw what was going on with him and has invited him in there group of friends(even if he doesn't want to but has to) as time went on he started getting comfortable with them and told them why he is always like this. One day his father broke into the school with a bottle and knife to strike anyone including his own son, tried to stab him till Maria called police and arrested him for child abuse, attempted murder  and stealing, he was sentenced for life prison never to be out again. Maria really saved him as well as his other friends who helped him, Scoorge changed his ways, was finally free and is now living with his new home and roommate Silver who live alone. Scoorge learned to not to be mean anymore, only when to tease his friends, he likes spicy foods, does not like vegetables like broccoli , peace and carrots, doesn't like cigarettes, (used to smoke but not anymore) a loves sweets like chocolate truffles, and frozen yogurt and smoothies from Rabbits Cafe, loves to swim, play the guitar in the music club with us friends and crush there.

Silver the hedgehog:Age:16 Cush: MephilesPowers: can travel through time and teleport in different dimensionsFamily: none but his cousin Blaze and pet dog Bella(girl) and roommate Scoorge Friends: Scoorge, Blaze, Shadow, Rouge, and MariaAbout Silv...

Age:16
Cush: Mephiles
Powers: can travel through time and teleport in different dimensions
Family: none but his cousin Blaze and pet dog Bella(girl) and roommate Scoorge
Friends: Scoorge, Blaze, Shadow, Rouge, and Maria
About Silver: he's actually the same as Blaze he to also came from the future but has decided to stay in the present as his new home and looks after Blaze being a princess along with his roommate Scoorge. He's very good at basketball and is in a club, likes to play the bass in the music club with his friends and his crush too, a little uptight but he takes things a lot serious at things sometimes and is more mature then Scoorge. He does not like spicy foods, does not like things that are soggy, but he loves ramen noodles at the new restaurant at the mall, and fruit salad, and loves frozen yogurt and smoothies from Rabbits Cafe with his friends and crush Manic.

 He does not like spicy foods, does not like things that are soggy, but he loves ramen noodles at the new restaurant at the mall, and fruit salad, and loves frozen yogurt and smoothies from Rabbits Cafe with his friends and crush Manic

Rouge the bat:
Age:17
Crush: Knuckles
Powers: the ability see in the dark and blend in in the dark.
Family: none(I don't know)
Friends: Shadow, Maria, Scoorge, Mephiles, Silver, Amy, Blaze, Cream, and Sticks
About Rouge: she is sexy beautiful bat who flirts with any guy she runs into and has a very attractive body of a super model. She works to teen modeling magazines and a great dancer on the floor and pool dance too. She has strong reflexes and can kick really hard that will knock you out cold, she even owns her own Bar and home in it she works in called "Rouge Barrel Bar" open at 9:00am for ever one that is feeling like a drink, feeling low, sad, depressed, lonely and Heartbroken, but also a place to have a party in too for karaoke night till 11:30am closed and works as a bar tender along side with Scoorge and Shadow who work with her as bar tenders. She loves fashion in the fashion club and shopping at the mall along her girlfriends Amy, Cream, Sticks, Blaze and Maria. She does not like spicy foods, hates greasy foods, and things that can get her fat, she prefers to eat healthily diet foods and fruits as well, but she does love frozen yogurt, dark chocolate truffles and Smoothies from Rabbit Cafe.

Well here are the second group of friends introduced and now on to the third group of friends who will also be in this romantic story.