Sometime later she willed herself to get up and run herself a bath and decided to wear a beautiful white dress that reached up to her knees and applied a little makeup.

Satisfied with her looks she snapped a good thirty mirror selfies of herself and immediately sent it to her man who was eagerly waiting for them.

"Come out Lily! They're here" called Gigi from outside.

"I'll be there in a minute" she replied and sat down on her bed to wear her white fancy flats.

It'll be fine Lily. You'll be fine.
She chanted with deep breaths and went down.

When she reached the living room she could hear people talking, making her nervous.

She quietly entered and sat down next to Alex hoping no one would notice her and they did not except one who was looking at her very intently.

There were only two men present apart from her family, one was Mr Ferraro and the other she didn't recognise.

Where were his parents? She thought.

"Hey Alex?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, you good?" he replied quietly.

"Yes, but who's that guy with Mr Ferraro?" she asked discretely pointing at the guy who was shamelessly staring at her.

"His cousin, he said," he shrugged.

She made an 'O' face and sat back just listening to the conversation of her elders.

They all headed to the dining room and sat down.
Emma was sitting on the right of Damien Ferraro and on his left sat his cousin, Alvaro Russo.

"Ailee, why aren't you eating?" asked Damien, smiling politely.

Everyone looked at her making it harder for her to gulp with all the attention she was receiving.

"Salad please" she said almost inaudibly to get out of this situation and he passed it to her then continued the small talkings with her other very curious siblings.

Ailee couldn't eat.

She was one word away from having a panic attack. Alvaro 'accidentally' touched her foot three times because they were sitting across each other and everytime he mouthed her a sorry, there was always a nasty smirk resting on his face.

She was doing so fine with socializing so far but guess it's limited to being with Xavier only, with others she just doesn't feel so confident.

The fact that none of her family members noticed it yet churned her stomach in a bad way.

For the first time she left without eating dessert and went outside in the garden and didn't go back inside till she saw them leaving.

They all gathered in the living room to share their experiences with the about-to-be family member and Ailee snuggled up with her father to calm down her racing heart in his warmth.

"Dad, what do you think?" asked Emma. She hasn't stopped blushing all evening.

"He looks good and earns good too but I can't tell his personality in just one meeting. I don't know what he is like from the inside so you better keep bringing him often. I am not done testing him." he said, nodding his head while patting Ailee's arm.

"Yeah I'm far from approving him just yet as well Emma. It will take ten years tops for his documents to get approved by me." Alex voiced out his thoughts.

"I think he will keep our Emma happy. They looked so cute and he couldn't stop staring at Em. Remember when he accidentally dipped his chicken in water instead of the sauce that was so funny." Juliana, their mother said.

" Yeah he's whipped," said Mila, biting her banana.

" Why are you so quiet, Lils?" asked their father.

She got tears in her eyes. It was so traumatizing. The way he looked, his expressions, his touch everything. Should she tell him?

"Lily?"

She flinched and looked at her mother who was now sitting next to her and holding her hand.

Giving them a polite smile she said
"I-I am just not feeling great"

"Oh honey what's wrong? Shall we go to the doctor?" she asked worriedly.

"No, I'll just take some medicine and sleep."

" Alright here's your medicine ma'am"

Her parents squished her in a tight hug from both the sides and she erupted into laughter when they started tickling her with no mercy.

"S-stop sto-" she wheezed out and they stopped.

"Okay, go now and rest"

She nodded and went back to her room.

Sitting on her bed she thought maybe she won't see him again?
And if she does and he showed no good changes then she will definitely tell her parents.

Or Xavier.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Prepare yourselves for the ride.

I honestly didn't want to write anything like this but shit happens.

I'm so thankful to each and every one of you for 114k

There will be more fluff chapters in between so don't worry 😉

Next chapter hint: 🔫🏖️🤝🏻