QE: Well, I think it would be good for us if we could analyze it and use it in some way.

Warspite: If we could clean up all sorts of siren tech it would be a blessing in all sorts of ways and use it against sirens.

The war was over, they all agreed to meet in a week to sign peace and organize a new organization to fight against the sirens.

Taking advantage of the situation, Hornet and Hamman visited their sister who was on loan because she was seriously injured and is recovering in the San Diego hospital. When they arrived, they were pleasantly surprised that their sister was standing up and seeing them. she kindly smiles.

On the other hand in the Sakura empire, Akagi was arrested for investigations of the crime of treason, due to some appeals she has house arrest and she is taking care of Kaga who due to pressing her body cannot walk and is now in a wheelchair .

Now Nagato is in talks with the 5th Carrier Division.

Nagato: We don't have any punishment at all except that we lost a lot of money by losing Orochi who is in custody of the Royal Navy and Eagle Union, Akagi is in reserve due to her judicial investigation for treason, Kaga as you know is crippled.. Soryuu and Hiryuu left for Azur Lane along with their escort as diplomats to sign the peace treaty so I want you to take the role of the first aircraft carrier division and lead our fleet.

The girls were very surprised.

Zuikaku: Do you want us to lead the fleet?

Nagato: Yes, Shokaku, I name you as the CO and Zuikaku as the XO.

Both girls thanked for the position granted.

Nagato: Before they leave, I have sent a request for reinforcements to Azur Lane, in a few days you will see a fleet that will come as reinforcements.

The girls nodded, then left Nagato's office.

As Akagi and Kaga walk around, Akagi pushes Kaga's chair.

Akagi: I'm so sorry for everything, because of me you...

Kaga: It couldn't be helped... I didn't have time for you because of my job as an instructor and I broke my promise to Amagi, I'm really sorry for everything... and it's not that I'm upset with you, besides you're not guilty You're welcome, it was the fault of the sirens who did all those evil things to you, if you continue like this you will be innocent since if the sirens hypnotized you it was against your will, right?

Akagi: You're right.

Both girls kept walking.

Meanwhile in Iron Blood Eugen gives her report to Bismark.

Eugen: This whole fiasco leaves us a great influence on the empire and gave us a bad image.

Bismark: Loyalty is honor... Only those with power can save humanity.

Eugen: Speaking of which, Azur Lane gave us an interesting proposition.

Bismark: What is it?

Eugen: It's back to the old days, sharing bases like before the war.

Bismark: (raising an eyebrow) Really?

Eugen: Yes, all the flags will be flown at all the bases in the world.

Now in Pearl Harbor we can see that all the flags of all the countries are flying on the poles of the academy while all the girls from all the countries are playing and chatting there, we can also see Z1 flirting with Hatsuharu.

Z23: Damn lady!

On the other hand, Shiranui is taking revenge on Akashi by making her work 24/7 for all the time Akashi was absent from the empire because of the war.

Akashi: This is worker abuse!

Shiranui: You owe me 12,284 million yen for being away all this time. Who was it that drank all the broth when you were missing? Tell me? Who? I! I had to work for you! Now stop complaining or I'll use you as shark bait!

Akashi continues to work in silence.

After that Kitty, Ayanami, Laffey, Javelin, Unicorn and Z23 were called to Wales's office.

Me: We're here, what do you want from us?

Wales: We need to talk.

They sit down to listen to Wales' words.

Wales: I will entrust you with a very important mission, from now on you will go to the Sakura empire to assist the empire against the siren threat since their fleet has lost many assets, Akagi and Kaga out of service. The second division is here as diplomats so the fifth division are the only aircraft carriers available in the empire, the rest of the empire's light aircraft carriers are in Truk and Korea defending territories against the siren and cannot be mobilized from that area for what Nagato told me to send reinforcements, so I think you can complete the mission.

We all nod, I see that Unicorn has already lost her shame and shyness, she has matured a lot during this war.

Wales: As of now you are the 7th fleet.

Before the name I am surprised, in my previous life the USS Kitty Hawk was the leader of the Seventh fleet stationed in Japan, Impossible, There are many coincidences for it to be true, yes, it is a coincidence. Then I see Wales wink at me... Ah! It was not a coincidence! She knew it!

So after that we left the office.

Me: Good, now we will prepare to set sail tomorrow morning, then we will have lunch together on the cliff where we met Ayanami.

Javelin: No Objections!

Laffey: I'm in.

Ayanami: Hmm.

Unicorn: Count me in.

Z23: Really?

All: Yes!

The girls nodded and we prepared to set sail.

THIRD PERSON POV

After the meeting, Wales talks with the high-ranking girls of Azur Lane to decide who would be Wales' successor, she wanted a vacation and visit her older sister that she hasn't seen for years, so the girls voted for Enterprise to be the successor. successor as Yorktown would retake the presidency within a week and Enterprise had no choice but to accept such a position.

After that Z23 is walking towards the cliff until she sees the group waiting for her to start lunch.

Javelin: Nimi-chan! Here!

Z23 runs to them to start lunch, then they talk a lot while joking and laughing.

END................................................