CHAPTER 18

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile Akashi is walking aimlessly while she tells her troubles to a Mewfisser.

Akashi: Shiranui doesn't know how to treat me, I can't stand her.

In that the sunlight that hits her face makes her come out of her world and look around her, confused she doesn't know where she is.

Akashi: Where am I?

She knows that she is in a cave, at the top there is a hole where the sunlight enters and near the hole there is an inverted Tori, in surprise, she lets the cat go and she tries to follow it to catch it, after chasing it she arrived at a time when she lost the cat and she ended up getting lost even more, after trying to find the exit, she runs into the Orochi shipyard.

Akashi: Is this ship Orochi? Why does it look like a siren ship? Is it correct to build something like that?

At that moment she sees Akagi on the deck of the Orochi, Akagi summons the black mental cube and starts to activate Orochi using the cube, this procedure makes everything light up and the place rumbles a bit and the ship absorbs the black mental cube causing the ship to activate for a few moments.

Observer: (Appearing out of nowhere) With so much energy gathered, the activation of Project Orochi is imminent.

In that Akashi is going to go back when she sees Observer a high-ranking siren on the Orochi's superstructure.

Akashi: (My brother! What are my ears seeing!?)

[NT: mere sarcasm, don't take it seriously.]

Observer: At this rate I'd say... One more round I guess.

In that, another black mental cube appears in Observer's hand and she hands it to Akagi.

Observer: The Orochi project is not to create an ordinary ship, let's say she is an ark carrying all wishes across the ocean... (Whispers) Your meeting is soon.

Akagi: (disgust) Leave this place, you don't want anyone to see you.

Akashi: Oh dear, I've seen something terrible.

¿??: Ara, look who we have here.

At that moment Akashi looks in the direction of the voice and sees another siren, she is Tester.

Akashi: Yachatta!

The siren grabs Akashi and she starts kicking to get free of her captor, but to no avail, then the siren throws her onto the Orochi deck where Observer and Akagi argue.

Observer: (Looks at Akashi) Ara, look who we have here?

In that Observer grabs Akashi using her tentacles and Akashi just screamed in panic while nothing of what she said was understood. But it could be known that she was only asking for mercy and to be let go.

Observer: (Loading her guns) Oh, she saw me, I guess it was bad luck... As humans say: Curiosity killed the cat.

Akashi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Clemency! I haven't done anything wrong!

Akagi: Please stop, she's from the Sakura empire so I'll take care of her.

Observer: You say that, but you know we can't leave her alone.

BANG! BANG!

In that two shots hit Observer causing her to release the prisoner and then someone's artillery fire hits Tester knocking her out, forcing her to leave the place using a portal, Akashi uses the opportunity to escape.